Portland vs. Martin Luther King

BigRoyalBen

My Panthers will be obliterated, by 25 or 30 anyway, but Frye will still get his 20.

825505142[/snapback]

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR BOY!! Looks like he was basically shut down, i guess maybe you think he is a little better than he really is!! anyway MLK must have played pretty good, or is p-town just that bad?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR BOY!!  Looks like he was basically shut down, i guess maybe you think he is a little better than he really is!!  anyway MLK must have played pretty good, or is p-town just that bad?

825507010[/snapback]

Looks like it was quite a bit of both. Portland really is that bad. MLK really is that good DEFENSIVELY. and also Doc really is a great coach in spite of his theatrics and desire to be the center of attention. Sorry Ben, but I know him well. He is soft-spoken in a one on one conversation, but get him in a group and he has to draw attention to himself. It is just his personality. It doesn't stop him from being an excellent coach, it just makes him look like a jerk to the rest of the world.

Edited by bigchief

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR BOY!!  Looks like he was basically shut down, i guess maybe you think he is a little better than he really is!!  anyway MLK must have played pretty good, or is p-town just that bad?

825507010[/snapback]

Ryan Frye is a great basketball player... He is not only a scorer, but he is also an unselfish player... I have talked to opposing coaches in regard to him.. I have been told that the only knack on him in anyone's scouting report is the fact that he doesn't shoot enough... Yes, he only scored nine against MLK.. But he only shot about five times and he did not even see the floor in the fourth quarter...

Ryan Frye is a great basketball player... He is not only a scorer, but he is also an unselfish player... I have talked to opposing coaches in regard to him.. I have been told that the only knack on him in anyone's scouting report is the fact that he doesn't shoot enough... Yes, he only scored nine against MLK.. But he only shot about five times and he did not even see the floor in the fourth quarter...

825512699[/snapback]

Did he have his eyes shut? :):D

825512699[/snapback]

i wouldnt call him great. he is ok. MLK is great...holdin them to 4 1st half points...now thats great. :lol:

you people are killing me by getting on here and boosting up your team or one of your friends you go to school with. this guy from portland is not a very unselfish player, he just never had a chance on that defense of MLK. MLK rarely has someone put up 20 points on them, they held Brandon Wright to 6 points and MLK doesn't have a player over 6"4'