West Tenn. Top 10

CoachD33

5&6? Humboldt beat Liberty at Liberty.

825507466[/snapback]

Could be a consideration of the schedule Liberty has played. Plenty of big W's including NS and only losses to Union City, NS and Humboldt, all in the top 6 of this poll.

I was at Humboldt/Liberty game and it was a great game between 2 very good teams. Could have went either way, pretty evenly matched teams and are back to back in the poll.

With Bolivar, Humboldt and Liberty in same District should be some great basketball action over the next couple of months.

Bolivar/Liberty tonight at Bolivar--a measuring stick for Liberty.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bolivar in AA. Cannot be stopped by any team around this area in AA. No one matches up with them.

825510895[/snapback]

I wouldn't say no one matches up with them. Haywood led against them almost the entire game before losing in overtime to them AT Bolivar. Tonight they will get their rematch AT Haywood. Its going to be a great game. Both teams have 2 guys over 6'7" that can play, and some shooters to go along with them. I think they match up pretty evenly and the fact the first game went overtime makes my thought reasonable. The thought that no team around here can match up with them will be put to rest tonight though....