Lincoln County vs. Shelbyville

falconfan94

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shelbyville should win in a close one.  Everyone is still not healthly at all but they are in the grill.

825509867[/snapback]

Welcome back flemtone. Haven't seen any posts you've made in a couple weeks. Didn't know if you'd packed it up or went into hibernation. I always look forward to your comments. They are always interesting.

I think Shelbyville wins tonite. But not so fast my friend (as Lee Corso would say) much closer than the expects say. Actually this is a crucial game for the Eaglettes. A loss could be devisating because that would be their second home district loss. Should be an interesting district race. I believe Columbia is the strongiest team. Of the next six teams (excluding Tullahoma) you can put in any order.

Welcome back flemtone.  Haven't seen any posts you've made in a couple weeks.  Didn't know if you'd packed it up or went into hibernation.  I always look forward to your comments.  They are always interesting. 

I think Shelbyville wins tonite.  But not so fast my friend (as Lee Corso would say) much closer than the expects say.  Actually this is a crucial game for the Eaglettes.  A loss could be devisating because that would be their second home district loss.  Should be an interesting district race.  I believe Columbia is the strongiest team.  Of the next six teams  (excluding Tullahoma) you can put in any order.

825509900[/snapback]

Any district loss at home is big but as I have said over and over, they are not healthly at all. It was far from devastating, just a loss that they will need to learn from. I now predict they will beat Lincoln Co. at their place and it will come down to who wins the second game with Columbia as to who wins the district. Can't say you don't know where I stand. Time will tell. thumb

Any district loss at home is big but as I have said over and over, they are not healthly at all.  It was far from devastating, just a loss that they will need to learn from.  I now predict they will beat Lincoln Co. at their place and it will come down to who wins the second game with Columbia as to who wins the district.  Can't say you don't know where I stand.  Time will tell. thumb

825510456[/snapback]

What players are not healthy?

What players are not healthy?

825510716[/snapback]

Jarrell, the 6'3" post, can't seem to get over her illness and is having trouble building up any stamina. Snipes, the other senior post, also is having the same problem building any stamina from her bout with I think it was the chicken pox. Stone, the senior point guard, has a pretty bad case of the shin splints and has had to miss several practices and games entirely. That can often takes several weeks of total rest to get rid of. On a good experienced team, that many injuries to key playes will take its toll but to an inexperienced rebuilding year team, it is a very large challenge to overcome. You need your size and experience on any team and they are either missing or can only play 2-3 minutes at a time and the depth is just not there to allow them the total time off they need. That is why I believe IF they get healthy and some time to play together, they can jell into a team nobody will look forward to playing at tournament time. thumb