How is Region 8 shaping up?

braytrained93

At the beginning of the season I was hesitant to say that Collierville was the best team in region 8. But what I saw over Christmas break and reading results online, I think they will win region duels and individuals, as well as win a couple at state.

Is the regional duels still an 8 team tournament like last year?

825508867[/snapback]

by the way lil' h, this post sounds the grand dragon wizard straightened you out while you were back for the break. i bet he put his famous booty drag on you a few times......... :rolleyes:

haven't heard about region duels yet but did love the format last year. thumb

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey ole jimmy ole pal....i finally discovered this thing down here in sunny florida called the internet....you plug it in your phone line and you can read things......sweet

825509206[/snapback]

give us your guesses........and where is big bro........tell him i've proclaimed myself lord o' the left..... :angry:

I was put in my place, but fotunatley not by the grand dragon wizard. At the beginning of the season I was concerned with the loss of alot of starters. I humbly admit I was wrong to question the astounding powers of the grand wizard to turn out another regional championship quality team.

I liked the duels last year, but this year they should be better because more teams are competitive. I will go out on a limb and take Collierville and Cordova in the finals and Collierville going to Clarksville again.

Edited by dragon12

Hammond, Hammond, Hammond.  No love.  I believe that our team will be right there in the mix.  I know you're just predicting, but our guys are busting theirs to get where they need to be.  I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

825509962[/snapback]

Ronnie,

You may get a shot this weekend to break the deadlock between yourselves and Corodva that has occured in the records thus far this year. I think it is going to be one heck of a dog fight to see who comes out of Region 8 this year. Have you guys wrestled C'ville yet (I don't remember seeing any results) and if so how was it?

Edited by WrestleSBA

First of all I did not come from Chritian Brothers High School. My last name is brothers and my fathers name is Ronald. WrestleSBA a few good wrestlers do not make a good team good o'le pal, but if you think different i will wrestle you for it.

P.S. Jose whens the last time Houston has won a duel match.

Sincereley Yours,

The Brothers Family thumb

P.S.S- WrestleSBA you have way to many posts on this website.

Papbear3,

I think most people realize that brothers boy is not a CBHS student. I've got a son currently attending that fine institution of learning. They would not put up with the poor spelling and grammar skills brothers boy demonstrates on this forum.

Brothers boy,

If your last name is really Brothers, use a capital B when spelling your last name & make your father Ronald proud.