Upperman vs. Coffee County

Rukidnme

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Devilfanatic, seems Coffee Co. has some girls that can play.  I guess maybe one or two of them might have deserved an all tourney trophy at your Mid-South Christmas tournament.  Seems like I remember all of the Bees making all tourney.  Way to go Lady Raiders. thumb

825510524[/snapback]

From what I heard on the radio Carden led with 13pts., K.Thompson 11pts., and Grose 10pts. Evidently, the Coach from Upperman went berserk, even left the bench and sat in the stands for a while. Go figure.. don't know about the other "T"

proud to see the Lady Raiders show up strong. thumb

The officiating was absolutely horrible both ways, at one point a charge was called on #24(name?) of Coffee County and she pivoted and cleared out some space without throwing the elbows and all three of the girls that were guarding her fell at one time, Upperman did alot of flopping. The refs also called ALOT of charges that should have been blocking fouls. But still in the end the refs couldn't keep the better team from coming out on top. It was a big win but an even bigger one considering that Coffee traveled all the way down there. By the way Upperman had a nice gym and a nice looking playing floor thumb