Kenwood vs. Rossview (Results)

EJessenArmy

Rossview beat Kenwood tonight with a score of 43-25.

Although the score doesn't truely reflect it, Kenwood struggled to keep it even that close of a match. Garza had to go into overtime to win his match, and the majority of the wins from Rossview came by pin. Both teams managed to beat Dickson County fairly easily before their head-to-head matchup.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rossview beat Kenwood tonight with a score of 43-25.

Although the score doesn't truely reflect it, Kenwood struggled to keep it even that close of a match. Garza had to go into overtime to win his match, and the majority of the wins from Rossview came by pin. Both teams managed to beat Dickson County fairly easily before their head-to-head matchup.

825509508[/snapback]

Do you have individual results of the match between Rossveiw and Kenwood

Do you have individual results of the match  between Rossveiw and Kenwood

825509528[/snapback]

Don't have names for each weight. I'm new to the area so I'm not familiar with the faces.

I know that between Eli Cox and Garza there wasn't a win for Kenwood. The Rossview 152 pounder pinned Kenwood's 152. That match was probably the most energetic/exciting one of that Dual, well...Garza OT match was pretty exciting also.

Edited by EJessenArmy

ROSSVIEW WINS :lol:;)

43-25

Rossview 160 (Johnson) did not pin KW 160 score 10-4 I think. Anderson 171 pinned KW 171. Lots of good matches. Many, many wins for Rossview.

Coach Masters was true to form. He would not even shake hands with some of the Rossview guy after each match. Way to go COACH !!!! ;)

Crille, You are rediculous. I shook hands with EVERY Rossview wrestler after each match. Their 145 did some kind of slap shake which I did not appreciate, but every other kid they had gave me a real handshake. We were beaten by a better team, plain and simple.

Crille, please name all of the RV wrestlers with whom I did not shake hands, then we can discuss it this week at Father Ryan.

After the 130 match I had some questions for the ref because he had started the wrestlers in the wrong position after the 1st period. After getting an answer I shook Josh Allen's hand.

Like I said, Name the kids I offended and we can discuss it man to man at Ryan. See you there.

Crille, i do not know what match you were watching last night, but i was there from start to finish and Coach Masters shook everyone's hand! Obviously you are a biased individual! Rossview just plain beat Kenwood last night! Masters makes no excuses for that! I do recall the Liberatore kid slap at Coach Masters hand after his match! Wrestling is what it is! Why does Rossview have to bash Masters and our school all the time? I really wonder if Rossview will have the same intensity and hatred to Clarksville High that you have towards Kenwood. After all, isn't CHS one of the schools that Rossview's kids came from? Crille get a life, and QUIT HATING!

Mac!

Crillie, I was also there last night and will be the first to admit we were beaten by the better team last night. However to start bashing Masters really shows that the "fans" at RHS are not there to support the team but to dog on KHS. I know many of the RHS wrestlers and all of the coaches and after the match I as well as the rest of the KKW staff shook hands and congradulate RHS on a great win. I can't wait to read the posts you have when you wrestle CHS and start talking trash about their head coach.

MAC ( the bald one)

Edited by Knights on 3

Crille,  You are rediculous.  I shook hands with EVERY Rossview wrestler after each match.  Their 145 did some kind of slap shake which I did not appreciate, but every other kid they had gave me a real handshake.  We were beaten by a better team, plain and simple.

Crille, please name all of the RV wrestlers with whom I did not shake hands, then we can discuss it this week at Father Ryan.

After the 130 match I had some questions for the ref because he had started the wrestlers in the wrong position after the 1st period.  After getting an answer I shook Josh Allen's hand. 

Like I said, Name the kids I offended and we can discuss it man to man at Ryan.  See you there.

825509663[/snapback]

I saw the tape of the 130 match and you did shake his hand but olny after he chased you down and the crowd started yelling to shake his hand. Thats pathetic that you don't have enough pride to take a lose to a better team. Way to be a class act coach.

I saw the tape of the 130 match and you did shake his hand but olny after he chased you down and the crowd started yelling to shake his hand. Thats pathetic that you don't have enough pride to take a lose to a better team. Way to be a class act coach.

825509689[/snapback]

Did you not see my above post? "WE WERE BEATEN BY A BETTER TEAM, PLAIN AND SIMPLE!"

Why do you people always have to start something negative. Take your win and be happy with it.

Did you not see my above post?  "WE WERE BEATEN BY A BETTER TEAM, PLAIN AND SIMPLE!"

Why do you people always have to start something negative.  Take your win and be happy with it.

825509701[/snapback]

Your right we are a better team. We beat your team. Your team is weak, I'm sorry. But it is sad a 40 year old man can't shake a 17 year old kids hand after a loss. Sounds like a sore loser to me. Your weak and so is your team.

Shake my hand please,

thank you....