Region 3-5A

redthunder6

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• 1 month later...

Yeah, but you don't want to get big headed because everybody says you are good. You have to go out and PROVE that you are good. I believe in you guys as well, but last year means nothing now. I have been there before, and we let some teams run over us. There are a lot of teams that will be looking to spoil your season. Be prepared for it.

Yeah, but you don't want to get big headed because everybody says you are good.  You have to go out and PROVE that you are good.  I believe in you guys as well, but last year means nothing now.  I have been there before, and we let some teams run over us.  There are a lot of teams that will be looking to spoil your season.  Be prepared for it.

825599341[/snapback]

No question that great expectations can be a blessing or a curse. It all depends on how you handle those expectations.

• 1 month later...
coffee should be just fine, cookeville i think will be a force again next year need to talk to my people up there, lincoln, your guess is as good as mine i hear they should be pretty good next year though

825510867[/snapback]

I think you are right about coffee, Price has not really went after any jobs so he must think he's pretty good. Cookeville is clearly the favorite after winning it last year and having most people back and 30 something seniors. Lincoln want have many seniors but as always will have some speed and tradition so they will be a factor. Warren is another year or two away from competing for the playoffs. Don't know much about Franklin or Cumberland.