GIT

noonesfool

I'm just kidding about Justin. I enjoy talking to him and he is a pleasure to coach against because he fights for every point. Price didn't say any of that stuff, as a matter of fact, his state championship bracket hangs in the locker room at Science Hill to motivate our kids.

iwillpicku, I agree that the weakest spot in the Greeneville line-up is 125. Maybe, Matt King can take that spot from Ricker next year.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just kidding about Justin.  I enjoy talking to him and he is a pleasure to coach against because he fights for every point.  Price didn't say any of that stuff, as a matter of fact, his state championship bracket hangs in the locker room at Science Hill to motivate our kids.

iwillpicku, I agree that the weakest spot in the Greeneville line-up is 125.  Maybe, Matt King can take that spot from Ricker next year.

825516047[/snapback]

maybe... but he will more than likely be a 103 next year, with him just weighing 92 right now.... who do you guys wrestle on Thursday TD?

I love little gyms. We wrestle a match each year at the Carver Recreation and it is crowded and intense. You're not going to hurt my feelings any. Can we just let the fans stand at the edge of the mat and scream at the wrestlers? Talk about intense. Kind of like Notre Dame football or Duke basketball. I'm not kidding that would be awesome!

I love little gyms.  We wrestle a match each year at the Carver Recreation and it is crowded and intense.  You're not going to hurt my feelings any.  Can we just let the fans stand at the edge of the mat and scream at the wrestlers?  Talk about intense.  Kind of like Notre Dame football or Duke basketball.  I'm not kidding that would be awesome!

825517748[/snapback]

Why not...it's never stopped the coaches before why should it stop the fans! LOL! :blink: