Ooltewah vs. Central 2

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a surprising lost to Notre Dame can Ooltewah bounce back and pound the purple pounders next week or is another upset in the cards? Give me some thoughts ON THE GAME and please keep it clean I don't want this post taken down. Thanks.

825511702[/snapback]

Ooltewah didnt lose to Notre Dame, they lost to Red Bank. And I wouldn't call it surprising, Red Bank has a great team. You might want to correct that. Expect another close, tough District game. They are all going to be close in this district no matter what teams you match-up together.

Edited by InDepthInsider

Ooltewah didnt lose to Notre Dame, they lost to Red Bank. And I wouldn't call it surprising, Red Bank has a great team. You might want to correct that. Expect another close, tough District game. They are all going to be close in this district no matter what teams you match-up together.

825511705[/snapback]

My bad I'm out of town and heard from a friend it was ND. Well that makes me feel a little better because Red Bank is pretty decent. I've made the correction.

Notre Dame has turned out to be pretty decent too. Good thing Ooltewah played them when they did or it could have been an L if they played them now. Notre Dame beat Soddy Daisy, Knox Catholic ( who beat Ooltewah) and tonight they beat CSAS (who pounded Ooltewah this summer).

825511715[/snapback]

With wins like that it sounds like ND is coming around. Summer games don't mean jack though everybody is trying things out to see what works best and don't forget the Courtney White was the only returning starter so I'm sure in summer the players were still trying to mesh on the court.

With wins like that it sounds like ND is coming around. Summer games don't mean jack though everybody is trying things out to see what works best and don't forget the Courtney White was the only returning starter so I'm sure in summer the players were still trying to mesh on the court.

825511718[/snapback]

Just proving a point. White was the only starter, but Foster and Brown both saw some starts and significant playing time all year last year and even the year before. Murray and Porter were the only ones really trying to get it all together. There bench still hasnt meshed. And CSAS beat them twice. I know it doesnt mean anything...but just making a comment.

Just proving a point. White was the only starter, but Foster and Brown both saw some starts and significant playing time all year last year and even the year before. Murray and Porter were the only ones really trying to get it all together. There bench still hasnt meshed. And CSAS beat them twice. I know it doesnt mean anything...but just making a comment.

825511722[/snapback]

you make some good points there. The reason the bench hasn't meshed is there is really not that much talent on it. Its a little harsh but unfortunately true. :justwrestle:

you make some good points there. The reason the bench hasn't meshed is there is really not that much talent on it. Its a little harsh but unfortunately true.  ;)

825511731[/snapback]

Is this thread about Central and Ooltewah or Ooltewah and some other schools. Come on guys stick to the topic of what is meant to be talked about.