BA at Father Ryan

Pride30

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If BGA could not "control" Wright, there is no way in the world that Father Ryan can. Bone is shooting well, so they better figure out a way to stop the inside and outside threat. Remember, Father Ryan had a big win over MBA only because Heim was a shooting maniac and MBA allowed him to be open time after time. This will not happen against BA, believe it!.

Ryan has a good coach and will be well prepared for BA. However, knowing what they want to do and actually doning it is very different. Josh Bone has gotten red hot as of late and will stretch the Ryan defense. This will create big matchup problems for Ryan's big man if he is left one-on-one with Wright.

BA-61 FRHS-48

BY the way irishpride do you play? If so what number are you? And best of luck to Heim he is a great player.

yea i must say that this game will be a wonderful/pleasurable game to play in or even watch......it will probably be the biggest game friday night and supposedly it is to be a packed gym and we(father ryan) have a huge gym.......can't wait to play BA.....its the battle of the top two teams in Division and two top ten teams in the mid-state.......both teams are on a huge win streak(not counting that loses of BA to national ranked team which they played very good games i should say) and are red hot......as far as i know both teams will be coming in gased up and ready to go for this action-packed game....it will be huge...the winner will be the #1 team in D-2 after that game.......good luck to both teams and i can't wait for the crowd to hype it up for everybody.........BA/Father Ryan........best game to watch friday night

ROLL PRIDE ROLL

Father Ryan seems to have different people step up every night. Dylan Heim and Michael Graham from the perimeter and Julius Virgo down low. You can never count them out because they never give up. They had two huge comback wins over Hillsboro (OT), and Stratford. Only lost 3 tough games to Giles, MUS, and Notre Dame i believe. If FRHS plays to potential, and plays their style, BA could find themselves in a tough game.