Hardest Gyms to Visit

toinemac

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back in the day like two years ago and on Oliver Springs was crazy but now none of the students have the heart ok theres bout three maybe but thats it what happen to rage in the cage ask any true player who came to play at OZ it wasnt the easiest

825525236[/snapback]

well ok that there is some good stuff did u know it was snowing out i am going to a ball game tonite and im hungry i mean what in the world i had to read your post several times its something to misspell words but dddaaaannnnngggg u cant even put them in sentence format :justwrestle:

• 2 weeks later...
well ok that there is some good stuff did u know it was snowing out i am going to a ball game tonite and im hungry i mean what in the world i had to read your post several times its something to misspell words but dddaaaannnnngggg u cant even put them in sentence format  :o

825525281[/snapback]

ok since when did we give school lessons on coacht??? cry me a river dont like how i write dont read it.

ok since when did we give school lessons on coacht??? cry me a river dont like how i write dont read it.

825544045[/snapback]

nobody ever has and probably nobody ever will, but at least put into some sort of a format where it is at least legible.

p.s. i hear that hooked on phonics has a pretty good program....