Hardest Gyms to Visit

toinemac

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland

no matter the year, whos the coach there or how good they are, white county is ALWAYS tough to beat at their place. sparta is a basketball town in its purest form, as close to a real life hoosiers as you will get

how bout u keep your mouth shut and Let'em Play, seems like that what be somethin pretty important to you

Siegal Nation...ha

825515751[/snapback]

WHats your problem man. Denney had a terrible game and thats the fact. THe Siegel Nation most likely caused that. They are a rowdy group of students who have faith in their team. ANd is hard to come by a win down there

WHats your problem man.  Denney had a terrible game and thats the fact.  THe Siegel Nation most likely caused that.  They are a rowdy group of students who have faith in their team.  ANd is hard to come by a win down there

825515799[/snapback]

I haven't seen Denney play a good game. He might be good, i dont know. He lets people in his head to much. From what i remember that is twice from siegel. We also got in his head at Blackman.