Hardest Gyms to Visit

toinemac

who is tdntn? They seem angry.

825515790[/snapback]

they? i dont think im angry, i just thought since his screen name was Let 'em Play, then maybe he should do what his screen name states. denney recieves more hate from the mboro teams than anyone i know, you just get tired of seein it (specially when its going towards one of your good friends). im a student at RHS and go to most all of the Riverdale games, im a big supporter of the sports so i see alot of it. the hate is unneccesary for anyone on any team. Let 'em Play...

GO WARRIORS

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they? i dont think im angry, i just thought since his screen name was Let 'em Play, then maybe he should do what his screen name states. denney recieves more hate from the mboro teams than anyone i know, you just get tired of seein it (specially when its going towards one of your good friends). im a student at RHS and go to most all of the Riverdale games, im a big supporter of the sports so i see alot of it. the hate is unneccesary for anyone on any team. Let 'em Play...

GO WARRIORS

825515852[/snapback]

Tell your "friend" denney, he needs to stop etting the crowd get to him. I thought he was supposed to be good. Tell him i said hi also.

After reading old post, i think it is denney. Denney is amazing.

825515837[/snapback]

wow you got me. as a matter of fact, i am denney. the 2nd one out of 4 kids. the denney family just happens to attend all the Riverdale basketball games, and its hard to explain to the 3rd grader and 1st grader why their brother is hated so much when you dont know the reason yourself. as a matter of fact, im a 9th grader and i also dont know why. why a 60 year old man comes lookin to fight when he sees denney with his head down from defeat after oakland wins by a buzzer beater. or why blackman would take the time to make shirts that said "the big queerizzle" on them (which were actually screen printed) reffering to my bro. and why siegal just cheers away against him.

personally, it doesnt get on my nerves (or ryans) but the lil bro and sis dont need to see or hear all that nonsense

Guest region4fan
wow you got me. as a matter of fact, i am denney. the 2nd one out of 4 kids. the denney family just happens to attend all the Riverdale basketball games, and its hard to explain to the 3rd grader and 1st grader why their brother is hated so much when you dont know the reason yourself. as a matter of fact, im a 9th grader and i also dont know why. why a 60 year old man comes lookin to fight when he sees denney with his head down from defeat after oakland wins by a buzzer beater. or why blackman would take the time to make shirts that said "the big queerizzle" on them (which were actually screen printed) reffering to my bro. and why siegal just cheers away against him.

personally, it doesnt get on my nerves (or ryans) but the lil bro and sis dont need to see or hear all that nonsense

825515871[/snapback]

I totally agree with you 100%. Ryan Denney is my boy. Always will be. I know it is hard to take....but they try to get a reaction out of Ryan to throw his game off b/c he is so good. They need him out of sync to have a chance. I hate when things get personal. There is no place for that in my opinion. I am sure that folk that try to harm others by personal attacks out loud...... with no regard for their families in attendance.....obviously have some issues with themselves. I do not condone those kinds of things. Ryan is an outstanding player. He has heart and he has love for his school and for basketball. I admire him totally, and it angers me when he is attacked....breaks my heart. It is good to know there are more Denneys to follow...as I will misss Ryan when he graduates. Now I know I will have another BOY to protect. You tell Ryan >..he is my boy for life. thumb

I totally agree with you 100%. Ryan Denney is my boy. Always will be. I know it is hard to take....but they try to get a reaction out of Ryan to throw his game off b/c he is so good. They need him out of sync to have a chance. I hate when things get personal. There is no place for that in my opinion. I am sure that folk that try to harm others by personal attacks out loud...... with no regard for their families in attendance.....obviously have some issues with themselves. I do not condone those kinds of things. Ryan is an outstanding player. He has heart and he has love for his school and for basketball. I admire him totally, and it angers me when he is attacked....breaks my heart. It is good to know there are more Denneys to follow...as I will misss Ryan when he graduates. Now I know I will have another BOY to protect. You tell Ryan >..he is my boy for life.  thumb

825515884[/snapback]

i appreciate that thumb. im not around coacht a whole lot, but i do see your posts when i come on here, and i respect you and your opinion because you are considerate and respectful others.

oh yeah, i dont play basketball (havent been on a organized team since 5th grade) and i am not planning on it, im just a big fan of the game. i do play football for riverdale, im definately not a superstar or anything, but im pretty sure i'll make it on the field on friday nights in my senior year

Tell your "friend" denney, he needs to stop etting the crowd get to him. I thought he was supposed to be good. Tell him i said hi also.

825515859[/snapback]

its not the crowd that gets to him at all, its the guys on the court that get to him. they dont get to him mentally, but physically. the hard work of opponents gets to him, not the harmless words and actions of fans

Guest region4fan

Good to know that tdntn will be stepping on the football field this fall. That makes me sure that my boy sports fan will still cruise the boards after he graduates.

Edited by region4fan

aight I'm friends with Ryan so there is no "hate" or anything with me...everyone saw after their last performance how their whole team was paying more attention to us than to the game.....so naturally we did it twice as much last night....The reason Denney gets it more than anyone else isn't because he is hated or w/e its because alot more ppl know him...its nothing personal whatsoever...its just part of the game

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
how bout u keep your mouth shut and Let'em Play, seems like that what be somethin pretty important to you

Siegal Nation...ha

825515751[/snapback]

...First game=0.....last night =3....third time= with the way things are going....6....hey man thats an incredible average of 3 points a game vs. us...say we dont own Denny like a pimp owns his gals....