Sullivan Central at Happy Valley

hvwarrior

The Valley has been winning, but not playing very well. Wins at Elizabethton and Hampton, given it was on the road, have not been very pretty. Even the win at home against an undermaned Johnson County was not that impressive. Can they step up their game to take on the Central Cougars? Yes, they have the talent but will they have the desire? This could mean the conference championship, how will it turn out?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Valley has been winning, but not playing very well.  Wins at Elizabethton and Hampton, given it was on the road, have not been very pretty.  Even the win at home against an undermaned Johnson County was not that impressive.  Can they step up their game to take on the Central Cougars?  Yes, they have the talent but will they have the desire?  This could mean the conference championship, how will it turn out?

825517702[/snapback]

Happy Valley by 10-12....Sorry Cougars, but winning over there will be VERY DIFFICULT. The only way I see Central having a chance is if the Warrior starters get into foul trouble. I don't think Central has an answer for Carroll, Bowman, or Caldwell.

its interesting that u say that scout. id say that u guys dont want to play a speed game considering it will be ur 3rd game in 4 days. id say that if there is a team that wants to use speed, it will be hv. carroll has been doing a good job lately of staying out of foul trouble so if ur banking on him fouling out, u might wanna rethink ur strategy

wow,what a surprise.....dp pickin against hv.

o,btw,these teams are so evenly matched that it can hardly be considered an upset.

825518590[/snapback]

I agree Warrior. No matter who wins, it won't be an upset. I also agree that Central's 3rd game in 4 days (which includes the OT game against South) will play a major factor. I said before the season that I thought Happy Valley had the most talent in the area, and I still believe that. I am a Cougar fan, but the fact is I don't see us staying with them. For those of you who think Beverly can stop Carroll, I have to disagree. As a matter of fact, I doubt you see him on Carroll. Look for Leonard to have that task.