Collierville vs. Cordova Dual

Nainten

Not so fast my friend. typing pins 4 Speroff over Ring n Hunt over Reynolds alot easier then doing it , also Brasher will lose to Mcnich at 171,Allen pins Lindrow, Mitchner pins Render. Things get a little closer then .

825522026[/snapback]

Hunt and Speroff are the two best wrestlers in the State and can tear through anyone. Brasher is the best freshman on the team and will either get or give up three. Lindow will hang around for three periods if not avenge his loss to Allen. Rehder is a good wrestler and will be difficult to beatlet alone to pin, he almost was a state qualifier at 135 last year, as a first time wrestler. Cordova still has get deal with the light weights of Collierville. Their lower half is the best in the region.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not so fast my friend. typing pins 4 Speroff over Ring n Hunt over Reynolds alot easier then doing it , also Brasher will lose to Mcnich at 171,Allen pins Lindrow, Mitchner pins Render. Things get a little closer then .

825522026[/snapback]

First off i dont wrestle Hunt. And reynolds is a jv. Mcnich is at 60.

Hunt and Speroff are the two best wrestlers in the State and can tear through anyone. Brasher is the best freshman on the team and will either get or give up three. Lindow will hang around for three periods if not avenge his loss to Allen. Rehder is a good wrestler and will be difficult to beatlet alone to pin, he almost was a state qualifier at 135 last year, as a first time wrestler. Cordova still has get deal with the light weights of Collierville. Their lower half is the best in the region.

825522324[/snapback]

Hammond, the college life is clouding your mind. Speroff isn't even the best wrestler in his region (at 145). Don't get me wrong, he's darn good. But since he moved up, he's not as dominant as he was at 112 or 119. Hunt's a stud, but is he dedicated enough to reach his potential? Not thus far. I also doubt that Lindow will be avenging anything with Stewart.

Last year bartlett was the hot team, and they were talking like they were going to give it to the dragons at regional duels. The dragons ran up the score on the panthers and showed everybody there was still some work that needed to be done. I just want to tell Cordova that Collierville is still the favorite because they have the experience.  Cordova is a good team, but Collierville will easily take this one.

825521792[/snapback]

Last year u did kick r butts in regional finals, But we where not at full strength, we lost 189 Paul Ellis and 140 had to forfeit. We did not have the luxury of forfeiting r match with u like collierville did to bartlett early in the season when you had some guys out of action.

Hammond, the college life is clouding your mind.  Speroff isn't even the best wrestler in his region (at 145).  Don't get me wrong, he's darn good.  But since he moved up, he's not as dominant as he was at 112 or 119.  Hunt's a stud, but is he dedicated enough to reach his potential?  Not thus far.  I also doubt that Lindow will be avenging anything with Stewart.

825522537[/snapback]

couldn't have said it better myself. thumb

dragon shawn probably will wrestle 40 for indy's but "other" son can be there too. :lol:

Last year u did kick r butts in regional finals, But we where not at full strength, we lost 189 Paul Ellis and 140 had to forfeit. We did not have the  luxury of forfeiting r match with u like collierville did to bartlett early in the season when you had some guys out of action.

825523057[/snapback]

We did not forfiet that match, there was a miscommunication between coaches. Cottrell changed that match to the thursday after it was suppossed to be wrestled,but Doty didn't know. We tried to reschedual, but doty wouldn't have anything to do with it.

We did not forfiet that match, there was a miscommunication between coaches. Cottrell changed that match to the thursday after it was suppossed to be wrestled,but Doty didn't know. We tried to reschedual, but doty wouldn't have anything to do with it.

825523353[/snapback]

LOL read what u wrote Cottrell rescheluded but doty did not know, what reason did Cottrell change the match. We showed up ready to wrestle Collierville at your school u back down, and why should we wrestle u at ur convience after that and cut weight again to wrestle u.

let me somewhat clear this little conflirct up, BartlettDad, Coach Cotrell changed the date of the dual at the scheduling meeting at the beginning of the year, the match date of it being a week later was on the TSSAA schedule, which is the final say, so Im sorry if you had been misinformed, and trust me NOBODY backed down from your Bartlett team. An injured 189 would have at most been a 12 swing, and the forfeit was Doty's fault, he tried to wrestle a 130 pounder at 140 which he cant do because the kid is certified at 130 and you can only go up one weight class, hence the forfeit. Adding both of the matches as pins for Bartlett still doesnt cover the 35ish point spread.

let me somewhat clear this little conflirct up, BartlettDad, Coach Cotrell changed the date of the dual at the scheduling meeting at the beginning of the year, the match date of it being a week later was on the TSSAA schedule, which is the final say, so Im sorry if you had been misinformed, and trust me NOBODY backed down from your Bartlett team. An injured 189 would have at most been a 12 swing, and the forfeit was Doty's fault, he tried to wrestle a 130 pounder at 140 which he cant do because the kid is certified at 130 and you can only go up one weight class, hence the forfeit. Adding both of the matches as pins for Bartlett still doesnt cover the 35ish point spread.

825524207[/snapback]

825524207[/snapback]

We were ready and willing to take on Bartlett, even after they were crowned the new team to beat after the Blackhorse tournament that didn't feature to true best of the west. We would have beaten Bartlett at anytime last year, just like Collierville will beat Cordova this year.

First of all, before you start talking s*** about me, you had better know what the heck you are talking about. That match was scheduled for Dec 9 at the beginning of the season. No one from collierville ever called me to reschedule. In fact no one ever called TSSAA or Dr. Marking to reschedule. The fact is that Collierville was the only one that knew. Its funny how Bartlett was there, the ref was there, and even Jim Masilak from the commercial appeal was driving up as we were leaving. I guess everyone except the almighty collierville dragons were confused!

I don't know about everbody else, but I would have wrestled no matter what. How come somebody couldn't set up a match after words before the regional duals? No matter, that was last year, and we all know who was the better team that year, and this year as a matter of fact.

Edited by dragon12