8AAA unsung heroes

tearin'itup

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an interesting topic. I will name a player from each team in my opinion.

Shelbyville-Nisha Buchanan

Lincoln-Leesa Jeffries

Columbia-Alex Ross

Coffee-Kayla Thompson

Franklin-Jennifer Hawkins

Lawrence-Carol Lampley

Tullahoma-Whitney Wiser

825519867[/snapback]

I think the Columbia Coach just nominated three striped zebras! Can you say swallow my WHISTLE?

The sun'll come out tomorrow. Hey do you reckon the refs got those whistles for Christmas ;)

825520392[/snapback]

Banjodr beat me to this one.....ladynred I dont' kno who you are and I understand your frustration but like banjodr said " The sun'll come out tomorrow." If you know who I am then you are probably saying that I am one to talk becaus I get carried away sometimes with referees, and I'll admit I do. It's a heat of the moment thing with me and I know sometimes I can look absolutely stupid because I can go crazy lol! I understand your frustration but just let it go and maybe they will win the next "GAME." Even when I do get carried away I try not to lose sight of the fact that it's just a game, but sometimes I do. As for my unsung here for Coffee Co. umm.......I'm gonna go with Kayla Thompson. She plays her hardest every second she is on the floor no matter what the circumstances are and you have to applaud that. Good Luck the rest of the season. GO RAIDERS!!

Edited by pedo_29

Banjodr beat me to this one.....ladynred I dont' kno who you are and I understand your frustration but like banjodr said " The sun'll come out tomorrow."  If you know who I am then you are probably saying that I am one to talk becaus I get carried away sometimes with referees, and I'll admit I do.  It's a heat of the moment thing with me and I know sometimes I can look absolutely stupid because I can go crazy lol!  I understand your frustration but just let it go and maybe they will win the next "GAME."  Even when I do get carried away I try not to lose sight of the fact that it's just a game, but sometimes I do. As for my unsung here for Coffee Co. umm.......I'm gonna go with Kayla Thompson.  She plays her hardest every second she is on the floor no matter what the circumstances are and you have to applaud that.  Good Luck the rest of the season. GO RAIDERS!!

825520426[/snapback]

Pedo 29 I am fully aware it is just a game! I think if you will read all the posts you will see I applauded the play of Columbia on more than one occasion. When two teams play as hard as these two did on Friday night, it is just a shame for a NO-CALL to decide the fate of either team. I don't think anyone from Columbia would have complained if the foul had been called! It wasn't just a bump, it wasn't a push, it was a complete knock-down! Nuff-said.....................

Pedo 29 I am fully aware it is just a game!  I think if you will read all the posts you will see I applauded the play of Columbia on more than one occasion.  When two teams play as hard as these two did on Friday night, it is just a shame for a NO-CALL to decide the fate of either team.  I don't think anyone from Columbia would have complained if the foul had been called!  It wasn't just a bump, it wasn't a push, it was a complete knock-down!  Nuff-said.....................

825521478[/snapback]

I'm sure you have seen many of games and if you have seen many of games then you have heard all of the sayings. One of the most famous ones in any sport is " One call doesn't decide a game" you should kno that. ONE SINGLE " NO CALL" DOES NOT DECIDE A GAME!" It just doesn't happen that way, it may have came at a crucial point in the game which magnified the call or no call in this case but it did not decide the game. I'm a Raider fan and I want them to win just as much as you do but in my opinion.......it wasn't that bad of a foul! Earlier in the game it might have been called, but in the last seconds the refs were just gonna let them play. Which is what they should do....shy away from the tacky calls later in the game.