celina/r.b.s. results?

mrbasketball

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All I have to say about this game is LOL............ :)

The refs were a joke and I let them know that after the game! everyone should have been at this circus, i laughed more than I have in a long time!

825520525[/snapback]

Right! How did i know you were going to say this. thumb There weren't near as many fouls called in this game as there was in the one in RBS but then again you probably don't remember that game do you? Actually there were more fouls called against Celina than there were RBS so i'm not sure what you have to complain about? :)

Good post Swanson! thumb

Right!  How did i know you were going to say this.  thumb  There weren't near as many fouls called in this game as there was in the one in RBS but then again you probably don't remember that game do you?  Actually there were more fouls called against Celina than there were RBS so i'm not sure what you have to complain about?  :)

Good post Swanson! thumb

825520644[/snapback]

I have finally figured out who you are! thumb

And I am not saying RBS would have won, but it would have been a tight game had th refs not been picking on Meador, 3 out 4 of his fouls were phantom fouls!

Congrats to Celina!

I have finally figured out who you are! thumb

And I am not saying RBS would have won, but it would have been a tight game had th refs not been picking on Meador, 3 out 4 of his fouls were phantom fouls!

Congrats to Celina!

825520667[/snapback]

I am glad that you have, i don't hide my identity. As for fouls, well i have watched two games played between these teams and i must say i have witnessed ALOT of phantom calls both ways. But from the start of the game Celina took control and never trailed, the game was never in doubt. Like i told my son, this is just one game in a season, both teams must get alot better if they hope to advance on to the next level. Good luck thumb

I am glad that you have, i don't hide my identity.  As for fouls, well i have watched two games played between these teams and i must say i have witnessed ALOT of phantom calls both ways.  But from the start of the game Celina took control and never trailed, the game was never in doubt.  Like i told my son, this is just one game in a season, both teams must get alot better if they hope to advance on to the next level.  Good luck thumb

825520992[/snapback]

I totally agree!