MLK @ David Lipscomb 1/18

Mustang maniac

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I appricate you coming to my defense Yanks, but honestly I see no problem in college students posting about high school sports. I mean next year I will be right across the parking lot from the DLHS students at the university and I plan to come back and watch my Royals play there. So, keep up the posts BombSquad, because next year I know I will.

BIG BEN

Just to let the MLK fans and other who look at this thread ... it's mostly the Lipscomb Univ. students (former HS students) who have decided to come on after the MLK-DL game and give their 2 cents. So don't think it's a bunch of stuck-up DL high school students who got nothing better to do ...

MLK beat us soundly and I can only hope that it'll be a better and closer game next time. Until then, MLK is the best in 8AA.

O and by the way ... wasn't this game Tuesday night? Shouldn't the DL fans be looking forward to Saturday where DL plays the very good Beech who beat them earlier this year ... eh?

Edited by GoBama

I appricate you coming to my defense Yanks, but honestly I see no problem in college students posting about high school sports.  I mean next year I will be right across the parking lot from the DLHS students at the university and I plan to come back and watch my Royals play there.  So, keep up the posts BombSquad, because next year I know I will.

BIG BEN

825529122[/snapback]

Nice. Nothing wrong with some high school sports, eh Bama, eh?

GoBama, I dont think you can find a comment on here from an LU student who did anything to bash the MLK team this year. Yes, comments have been made about the MLK fans at last year's game.

I do not like being considered "stuck-up" , and no post on here is intended to sound that way.

MLK dominated from start to finish. Easily the better team of the two on Tuesday night and possibly any night. MLK has a great program and a great coach, and I respect every bit of that.

Good luck to the Stangs for the rest of the year!

Some might say let this thread die... well I considered that.

3sports: Thank you for your total insignificance to this thread.

Big Ben: We would welcome you to the LU community, assuming we are a part of it. Not that I need reassurance from other posters to continue doing what I do, but it is nice to hear an opinion such as yours occasionally.

GoBama: We are a bunch of former DLHS students. However, we did not decide to come on after the MLK game and give our 2 cents. You see, we decided a long time ago to join the CoachT community. We were on here when we were high school students, as you are now. That said, when we were in high school, we did not refuse support from DL graduates willing to give it. Instead, we had to deal with grads who bad mouthed us, similar to your comments to us: saying we don't represent the school or whatever. We support the Mustangs, we have fun doing that, and in my opinion, we do it better than you. - There's my 2 cents.

Once again, congrats to MLK, great game. There are people on here talking about how y'all might be the best team in AA, if you are not than you are definitely near the top. That doesn't mean you are unbeatable though.

Go Stangs!

Instead, we had to deal with grads who bad mouthed us, similar to your comments to us: saying we don't represent the school or whatever. 

825530366[/snapback]

If you check my posts I did not say that ... nor did I imply that. All I was saying was it wasn't the HS students who have come on this thread to talk.

But it was a good try Digital Dull.