Volunteer Falcons Basketball

doubleplay96

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am Embarrassed as a Falcon Fan to even write on this game.

MY team played with no HEART and Played LAZY and Sloppy and I almost cannot stand to watch it any more it is so sicking to watch. I Personally am very sorry for anybody who came to the game tonight thinking our boys would be ready to play and take a huge step in the conference forward. It hurts me to watch this CRAP we put on the Court tonight. When I know for a FACT that the coaching staff had put in Hours of work to get a good game plan and TWO good practices preparing for this game and for our players to come out and take a leak on what our coaches put together is Sicking. I just wish somebody would step up and be a Leader on the Court or even off. I can Name our Leaders from past teams like the Likes of John Carl Frazier,Ben Southam, Joey Edwards , Sanchez, And Devin Cradic who was at the ball game tonight and got shown what kind of Leadership we have on this team. I as a Fan and FULL TIME supporter and Helper of the Program hope that SOMEBODY(PLAYER) will step up and be a LEADER SOON.

Falcon Basketball 2004/2005

Superfalcon, I don't understand why you are so upset about our play at Central. Can you name a time in the last several years that we have played good at Central. There are several road games each year that there is no way we are going to play well. I don't know what the deal is but thats the way its been for many years.

Ouch, '05, don't hold back, tell us exactly how you feel.....seriously, D&DD are correct.  It's been a long time since we've won at Central.  Our time will come with this young team........ ;)

825526429[/snapback]

From a Central fan's point of view, I thought Frazier played hard. The post players are not that bad either. I have an opinion as to what the Falcon's problem is, but I will keep it to myself. As for leadership, well you lead by example. And again, I thought Frazier played hard. If others can't see that, then what do you do? I think this team could potentially be dangerous come tournament time. Regardless of what everyone thinks, they are well coached. Hang in there guys!

I agree about the leadership issue but I think that it will be resolved in time. There are a few on the team that are capable of being that leader but are very young right now. Give it time things will only get better. And being the leading scorer night in and night out does not make you a leader, making everyone else around you better does. I just want to say that we have a great coaching staff and you guys are doing a great job.

Edited by Magnus