Soddy Daisy Vs. Hixson

HotSauce11

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HotSauce11,

Yeah, you're probably right, those kind of things only happen at Hixson! Yeah right.

Oh, but you did hear about those things, didn't you. Let's see the football field incident, it seems like all those kids were arrested and some still haven't received their diplomas. And the extortion thing, uh, it's still pending. And the kid with the gun, uh, arrrested, and by the way, not a student at Hixson.

Oh, and by the way genius, it's etc., not ect., that good SD education kicking in I guess!

Wow a 1 game suspension against a team they had alread beat by 20 hmm funny it took til after the McMinn game to decide to suspend him. 

Real discipline.

825534049[/snapback]

Where did you get your info? From what I can find out, this was the first game between SD and Chatt Christian. I confirmed that with a SD cheerleader... so there!

Also, with TSSAA involved, according to what everyone has always said they usually dictate the punishment. I thought I mentioned there are two sides to this problem, which means some time to investigate. From their posts, Nokona and Deniron are always going to be on the anti- SD side, no matter what the circumstance. Sounds like two chumps wityh axes to grind. I love RB, but SD is a good school and I have lots of friends who went or still go there. Hixson is the school of mediocrity in my book.

Where did you get your info? From what I can find out, this was the first game between SD and Chatt Christian. I confirmed that with a SD cheerleader... so there!

Also, with TSSAA involved, according to what everyone has always said they usually dictate the punishment. I thought I mentioned there are two sides to this problem, which means some time to investigate. From their posts, Nokona and Deniron are always going to be on the anti- SD side, no matter what the circumstance. Sounds like two chumps wityh axes to grind. I love RB, but SD is a good school and I have lots of friends who went or still go there. Hixson is the school of mediocrity in my book.

825534100[/snapback]

Guess since I based my info on the SD schedule on Coach T that shows SD beating CCS on Dec 17th maybe it is flawed. Since it still shows SD beating Brainerd... *lol*

Hey nakona, u hear those sirens?  They are headed to Hixson again?  Hey nakona, maybe tell me about the kids that tore up the track last year, or the guys that extorted money from that girl, one of which is playing fball at utc, or the guy with the gun that was sitting outside of school last year waiting for that girl, ect ect ect ect ect ect ect .

825533739[/snapback]

How about those idiots that cant spell etcetera ETC ETC , maybe you should go to Hixson and learn something

What a terrible coach Soddy has. What coach would allow their player to start a fight, get beat up even though they had two friends to help, and then still play them in a game the next night. does the TSSAA have to discipline first, shouldnt any coach have the class to discipline their players without any outside direction. Coach eller will send you to the locker room just for swearing, that is Hixson's coach for those that dont know. IF Hamilton County starts putting some money into Hixson, maybe things there will improve, instead they spend it on schools that are allready better off than Hixson. If you are zoned for Hixson and are going to be a big crybaby about going there, we don't need your spineless, wimpy self here.