South Greene & Claiborne

jgarrison

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if the Waddell twins were out and not playing, that would make a mighty big difference. Those two girls can play and remember they have already signed scholarship papers to play with Tusculum College next year. Granted the team may not be as talented as in years past but they can cause some teams some problems if they play together as a team. Anyone for sure why they were sitting out? I read the one post about them missing practice but is that fact or just speculation?

The twins are the driving force with that team. They are going to give you 20+ points a game in offense and defense.

I would think that if they missed practice they would still dress out. Besides if you miss practice you normally don't sit out a game. You might not get to start, but come on if a good coach wants to win he will make his point and put the best players on the floor to win.

Without the twins they would do good to be a 500 team. District 2AA has a lot of talent this year and without those twins playing they are done for the season.

jgarrison, looks like your not a coach??? Team discipline is much more important than wins. Yes, the twins and 1 other sat because of missing practice. It goes a little deeper, but that's all you need to know. I know most people on here likes gossip so I will not go into details.

825528558[/snapback]

Once again you are jumping to conclusions.

I said if they "missed practice". I knew it had to be something else.

And yes I have coached before and our AAU (16 under Div 2) team came in 2nd in the state one year and 5th in the state the other.