Siegel @ Blackman

MDillon2543

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blackman is so jealous of what we have here at siegel, and that is more support for a team than anyone else in the state has.........of course some of what we do comes from colleges, i dont see any other high schools doing waht we do, and by the way, if we copied from anyone, it is the raider nation, you know, oakland raiders football team, black and silver????? we are very original in 90% of what we do, everyone loves it, even you guys, and it is freaking awesome!!!!!

heres a lil section from siegel bball website on the Ninja's performance vs. you guys last time

Siegel Stars (2-0) played Blackman Blaze (0-4) Friday night here at Siegel High. Coach Harris stated, " We've got experience behind us, and that helps us to play a lot smarter. We hustled more in the second half and got on the loose balls; those type of things make a difference in a game." We had a hard time rebounding in the first half of the game but we bounced back and grabbed those boards the second half after the strong talks during halftime from Coach Harris and Assistant Coach Hibdon. We also had players from the bench step up this game while we had 2 key players in foul trouble early in the game. Siegel Stars pulled out another win to go undefeated this season by putting out the blaze 62-47. "Brandon stepped up a lot for us tonight, he was a big spark for us," Harris said. Outstanding performance from the senior guard Brandon Ross as he scored a career high 15 points, 2 assist, 4 rebounds, and 2 steals. Jimmy Oden had another good game: 15 points, 2 assists 2 steals, and 3 rebounds. Darius Roper and Keith Ramsey both had 12 points each. Rod Alexander had a good game while contributing 6 points as well. Lucas Jones and Keith Ramsey was our top rebounders: Keith had 8 with 5 blocks, Lucas with 4 and 3 blocks.

hmmm what was the final margin of victory???? 15 points I do believe....wouldn't be too much of a stretch to say he won the game for us. After all he is the one that put us up for good with a 3 pointer

If you wanna get technical...we don't copy Duke on that specific chant...they follow the ball the whole time we dont ;)

and btw...Steve never went to jail thumb

Oakland you are right...Siegel is the only game Blackman cares about...band wagon fans through and through.

and one other thing....Is someone dressing up like Braeden supposed to insult him....because if anything he should feel complimented...next game i hope you guys will dress up like me plz??

Guest Oakland
WHOA..................looks like Dr Gary is stepping on sacred ground....and stepping on MY toes.

Let me tell you that your credibility is totally non-existent. You say the NINJA  (which is CAPITALIZED by the way) is garbage? You say that he can't play the game?

All I need to say is.......Blackman Vs Siegel-Game one

Brandon Ross....Recognized by Siegel as Player of the Game for his outstanding performance. High scorer....15 points, 2 assists, 4 rebounds, and 2 steals. He was also recognized by INSIDE SPORTS as the Player of the Night. Jeff Jordan of INSIDE SPORTS and WGNS is one of his biggest fans.

IF you actually were at the game and not hiding from shame under the bleachers, you would recognize your foolish words.....were  full of ignorance and inaccuracy.

He will out-do that performance tonight........wait and see....bring plenty of Kleenex for your tears. Maybe even a couple of mops to get them off the floor.

Now here is a free  piece of advice.....next time you try to tear down someone.....make sure you are accurate first.Otherwise you look like what you are.....a simpleton.

Now head on back to HADES now.........OOPS I meant the INFERNO.........wait....it is all the same thing isn't it? No one wants to be at either.........

825530487[/snapback]

blackman: the only school that can bring the other 7 district 7-aaa schools together............