York at LA

66wildcat

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not the big game it has been in the past, but the rivalry is still there. Who wins and will Brandy Brown play? If Brown plays, York by 5, if she doesn't play LA by 10.

825526356[/snapback]

Brown york by 7+; No Brown, LA by 14+.... Good all around match-up, without Brown!

Brown york by 7+; No Brown, LA by 14+.... Good all around match-up, without Brown!

825526469[/snapback]

Without Brown...................LA by 20 or more. The Dragons depend on her to free-up all other areas of their game, both on offense ands defense. Iss she not the MVP of the district, as important as she is to the team??

News Flash: Without Brown, York stands about as much chance of winning this game as I do of winning the lottery.(And I don't play) Brown is the MVP of that District because no one has fallen farther with the loss of one single player. I mean, and I say this with no disrespect to anyone, York couldn't beat a Single A Oneida that presently stands 4th in their conference. Brown is a special player and she will definitely change the fortunes of her team when she returns at full strength. But right now, it ain't happening for the Lady Dragons. thumb Kaz thumb