Mt Juliet at Smyrna

timbdp

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Lady Bears haven't looked very good the last two games, so I hope they have removed this from their system. They will need to bring their A game against a very strong Smyrna, but I think the girls will step up and do whatever it takes for the big win Friday. This is a TEAM that finds a way to win even on their off nights.

So stay strong girls and continue to play as a TEAM!!!

Good Luck Lady Bears!!!! thumb

MJ by 11

Hmm.... we know what everyones predictions are!  All I know is that MJ better bring it.  These smyrna girls are fired up with nothing to lose!!!  I think that anyone would agree that these girls play VERY intense.  If MJs offense is a little slow on the draw it might just make for an interesting night.  Smyrna is yet to have a night to fire on all cylinders, never know with a little bit of confidence in their offense... I could smell an upset!

825527239[/snapback]

What happened to Smyrna playing at Shelbyville? I mean I could understand them losing the game because Shelbyville is a tough place to win at but losing by 16? I was really surprised by that score. I heard Smyrna panic and starting throwing up 3's every trip down the floor.

The game friday nite should be interesting. I've found out that the Lady Bears get up for the tough games and basically just go though the motions when they're playing a weak team. Give you and example.... back in the Blue Devil Classic at Lebanon while playing Lebanon they won 58-32 and didn't look very good. The next night against Oakland they felt they were challenged and they took it to Oakland leading 32-13 at the half and going on to win 70-36. Let's face it Oakland is alot better team than Lebanon but notice the difference in the margin of victory.

With that in mind I look for the Lady Bears to bring their "A" game and win between 10 to 15 points. Fryer will have them ready to play.