Updated District 3AAA standings

mocs30

3ball        not a problem here with anyone.........i made a suggestion based on what i saw

nothing was personal except for the tirade fbfever went on!

he probably owes an apology but doesnt seem classy enuff for one

and mj could figure out our game plan !.......her birthday just doesnt let us put her there

a shame !!!!!!!

mocs30          ill prolly get you riled up again but all im saying is dont yell shoot!

lol    by the time youve yelled it its probably too late to get a good shot off anyway!

and if the players your prompting start thinking shoot first instead of seeing what the defense gives them.............well  ??????  again this isnt a personal attack so dont take it as one

825558385[/snapback]

robpride:

I did not take your comments personally, or seriously for that matter. I do not need to justify my presence in the locker room, or what I say when I am at a game, to you or anyone else, with the exception being Mike Ogan. I would have told you that on the phone, but refused to call me up like I requested.

I have never, nor will I ever, step on Ogan's toes. Ogan and I have discussed this situation and he has asked me to just let it go. So I will.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After my recent failures I wil no longer try to big winners. If was depending on my ability to pick games for a liveing I would be broke. I will just state my opinions and leave the picks to someone else.

I will predict by the first of next week we will know the top four teams in the District.

Where and when is the tournament?

The Powell and Halls game my out draw the Tennesse game. If Powell continues to get production from the perimeter and Smith and Ward dominate inside they may be tough to beat. With District 4 being much like District 3 some good teams but no powerhouse they have a chance to advance a long way. This year presents a great opportunity for a medicore team to get to the state.

orangcrush- i know the rules and have played the game for a while and i know why they do that but i was just making a suggestion. i mean ya i team can beat the no.1 teame very now and then but if they lose to worst team.. then the next time the team plays the no.1 team it might be a blow out. i was just seeing how people would react to it. ;)

Mocs30- i dont think robpride should have to call you or even say anything to you about what he said, you voice your opinion and he voices his. lets not take this past the message boards. you are adults and he didnt attack you personally in anyway. So lets go out and cheer loud for the panthers. thumb

and another thing. dont get the girls assistant back into this, even though it is not the same one as last time. i don't know why this would even concern him anyways. but the only thing is, if we can't handle some elses opinion, then stop lookin on coacht. thats what this si amde for and it is not intended to cause controversy outside of coacht.

Mocs you keep goin back to the locker room until you are told by the coach not to come. and i love you to death man and i am not doggin you so dont get that from what i am sayin. and i would say that robpride isn't the only one who thinks you shouldnt go back there, but in my opinion, i liked it when you would be hollaring for me out there, lol which was rare. but keep doing what you want and don't let some1 elses opinon ruin your night and or the games for you.

If i listened to everyone who said there opinion about what i did on the court and stuff i would have gone insane. so in closing you guys just need to shake it off and get ready for powell/halls at 5:30 and 7.

GO POWELL, keep the head up and don't sulk on the loss too bad and get pumped for sat.

and another thing. dont get the girls assistant back into this, even though it is not the same one as last time. i don't know why this would even concern him anyways. but the only thing is, if we can't handle some elses opinion, then stop lookin on coacht. thats what this si amde for and it is not intended to cause controversy outside of coacht.

Mocs you keep goin back to the locker room until you are told by the coach not to come. and i love you to death man and i am not doggin you so dont get that from what i am sayin. and i would say that robpride isn't the only one who thinks you shouldnt go back there, but in my opinion, i liked it when you would be hollaring for me out there, lol which was rare. but keep doing what you want and don't let some1 elses opinon ruin your night and or the games for you.

If i listened to everyone who said there opinion about what i did on the court and stuff i would have gone insane. so in closing you guys just need to shake it off and get ready for powell/halls at 5:30 and 7.

GO POWELL, keep the head up and don't sulk on the loss too bad and get pumped for sat.

825561183[/snapback]

I said that I did not take it personally. Rob knows, or he should know, that he is cool with me.

I said that I did not take it personally. Rob knows, or he should know, that he is cool with me.

825561201[/snapback]

Not that it was a district game, but Powell laid an egg tonight over at Bearden and lost 90-68. And the score was really not that close. Bearden led by 30 after 3 quarters and Powell's reserves did a nice job of fighting it down.

Bearden just shot the lights out of it. Dickenson and Sibley have major league jump shots.

Maybe Powell will get a shot at redemption in the Region tournament.

Oak Ridge 67 Central 57

Halls 66 Karns 61

Fulton 47 Campbell County 44 (wow)

Anderson County Clinton???

1. Oak Ridge 10-2

2. Powell 7-4

3. Clinton 7-4

4. Karns 6-6

5. Halls 5-5

6. Central 3-9

7. Campbell County 2-10

Alright, so If halls wins one more, they have 4th place wrapped up? And if they win out, they got 2nd? Did I hear that earlier in one of the threads? And could someone who was at the Halls/Karns game recap it for me a little bit. I wasn't able to be there tonight, but I'll be out at the game tomorrow night. Should be an awesome game. Goog luck to both Halls and Powell, more so Halls, but let's hope it's played within the game and doesn't get too out of control with the rivalry and everything that is riding on this game.

Halls led this one from start to finish; led by 15 at half and held off a Karns rally in the second. Karns cut the lead to 3 on a couple of occasions but Halls held them off.

A Clinton win guarantees second place

A Clinton loss and the winner of tomorrow's Halls - Powell game finishes second with Clinton third.

Karns is now locked into the 4-5 game (in either spot) and will be in Oak Ridge's half of the bracket; Powell or Halls will be in this half as well.

Clinton will be in the other half of the bracket as will Campbell Co. and Central; the other team in that half will be either Powell or Halls depending on how things end up.

Edited by marcvols