District 10-AA MVP

ITSgood

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you will see Ellis from harpeth on this ticket. She can realy shine in crunch games, and she is most always in doubble digitts, assist are great ,and rebounds .

She's an awesome team player! thumb

825576190[/snapback]

i agree with tn 33. atteberry didn't have a standout season, ellis did. she's got the most all-around game in the district, except for maybe lawson. but i dont see her getting it this year, but i'll bank on her for next year.

District MVP, All District and coach of the year were all decided last Friday at the coaches meeting. They did a good job on their selections and will announce it Friday night.

825582856[/snapback]

[/quote

I hope they didn't take anything away from the talent on cheatham's team and it would be a shame if they did

Edited by afan1222

District MVP, All District and coach of the year were all decided last Friday at the coaches meeting. They did a good job on their selections and will announce it Friday night.

825582856[/snapback]

[/quote

I hope they didn't take anything away from the talent on cheatham's team and it would be a shame if they did

825582976[/snapback]

[/quote

I think Ellis and Atteberry will share the MVP title. They are both too good not to get it.