Bray's Rankings

CoachBray

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well whoever this USFJIM guy is, i think he is afraid of Bartlettdad and he is afraid to say what he wants. Maybe he is a little 103 thats afraid of getting the butt kicking he deserves (place clickable smilie here)....

825538842[/snapback]

20 years ago would have took him on the mat and show him who the boy was, now i just watch my son do my battles for me.

Well whoever this USFJIM guy is, i think he is afraid of Bartlettdad and he is afraid to say what he wants. Maybe he is a little 103 thats afraid of getting the butt kicking he deserves (place clickable smilie here)....

825538842[/snapback]

fes, i know you're closer to my weight class. let's throwdown. i think it would be: you takedown, cut, takedown, cut, then i would resort to using items within my reach from around the room, to hit you upside the head.......probably causing repairable ear damage...... :(:D

20 years ago would have took him on the mat and show him who the boy was, now i just watch my son do my battles  for me.

825539397[/snapback]

now, now, i'm a lover not a fighter, at least that's what i've been told..........and i would never ask my wrestling units to do my battles for me.....................

but...............i could probably encourage my guys to roll in for an exhibition...............what weight????????? thumb

better yet, my "other" son will be on display this weekend, laying waste and carnage in his wake throughout the dragon's den. (at least for one match, we hope. beelzebub and mini-bee gametime decision) exhibition perhaps....... thumb

fes, i know you're closer to my weight class. let's throwdown. i think it would be: you takedown, cut, takedown, cut, then i would resort to using items within my reach from around the room, to hit you upside the head.......probably causing repairable ear damage...... :)  :(

now, now, i'm a lover not a fighter, at least that's what i've been told..........and i would never ask my wrestling units to do my battles for me.....................

but...............i could probably encourage my guys to roll in for an exhibition...............what weight????????? thumb

better yet, my "other" son will be on display this weekend, laying waste and carnage in his wake throughout the dragon's den. (at least for one match, we hope. beelzebub and mini-bee gametime decision) exhibition perhaps....... thumb

825539528[/snapback]

I've felt that desperate during some of my matches in high school. I just never found anything hard and big enough to take out Mike Ortiz :lol: