Gleason-South Fulton Rematch?

dawgseyeview

I like Gleason in this one too. It will be a good preview of what you can expect when District Tournament comes around and these two meet again on Gleason's floor. Gleason had a couple of slip-ups but I think that might have been for the best. Now they know that they are capable of losing, and they know what they need to do to make sure that it doesn't happen again. Hudson and Co. will be ready, Gleason by 9.

I like Gleason in this one too.  It will be a good preview of what you can expect when District Tournament comes around and these two meet again on Gleason's floor.  Gleason had a couple of slip-ups but I think that might have been for the best.  Now they know that they are capable of losing, and they know what they need to do to make sure that it doesn't happen again.  Hudson and Co. will be ready, Gleason by 9.

825536526[/snapback]

gleason by 19....i just wanna see how good south fulton has improved when they play gc again....b/c i hate to say it but we murdered em first time we played them this year...but it could be a diff story if they HAVE improved next time around we'll see...but in this 1 gleason by 19

Edited by GCPioneer

gleason won 47 to 30 they were in control the whole game.  i think with the district and region tourney at gleason this year they will be even harder to beat.  they have alot of pride in their new gym and really do not take losin there well.

825537080[/snapback]

I agree they are always hard to beat at home