Giles County vs. Brentwood Ac. updates

GCfan79

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At halftime, the game is tied @ 33. Tyler Smith has 14 points and from the sound of things, he is driving it right down Wright's throat. Wright has 10 or 12 points and has been rather quiet. He made the first 6 points for BA but after that he was on clean-up duty.

I can't wait for the second half. Hopefully GC can come out fired up and open this game up a little.

At halftime, the game is tied @ 33.  Tyler Smith has 14 points and from the sound of things, he is driving it right down Wright's throat.  Wright has 10 or 12 points and has been rather quiet.  He made the first 6 points for BA but after that he was on clean-up duty.

I can't wait for the second half.  Hopefully GC can come out fired up and open this game up a little.

825537001[/snapback]

With all that "slamming in the face" and "driving down the throat" I bet they KILL Brentwood Academy.

Edited by USA1

At halftime, the game is tied @ 33.  Tyler Smith has 14 points and from the sound of things, he is driving it right down Wright's throat.  Wright has 10 or 12 points and has been rather quiet.  He made the first 6 points for BA but after that he was on clean-up duty.

I can't wait for the second half.  Hopefully GC can come out fired up and open this game up a little.

825537001[/snapback]

The drive down Wright's throat must've been an extended trip. Sounds like Brandan swallowed Giles County and went on with his business.

Good job, Eagles!

Let me ask you all this. If Tyler Smith wasn't at Giles County and Brandan Wright wasn't at Brentwood...would any of you be interested in this game???

I will answer that for you guys...NO!!!

Fact of the matter is...tonights game was about two of TN's best going at it head to head...Tyler ended with with 20 some odd points and Brandan had like 18 or 19. I know I didn't care who one the game...it was about these two young men. Truth be told...next year when Tyler leaves Giles County, they will fall back to their mediocrity and no one will hear of how great they are or could be. As for Brentwood, that time is two years down the road...but face it...the day is coming.

When this year is over with and Brentwood has their Gold Ball again, everyone will look back at this years match-ups and say...Tyler and Brandan had it out twice. Brandan came out on top in the first one on one match-up, but Tyler got the best of Brandan in the second. And yes, Brentwood won both games...YIPPY SKIPPY!!!

Edited by GCfan79

Let me ask you all this.  If Tyler Smith wasn't at Giles County and Brandan Wright wasn't at Brentwood...would any of you be interested in this game???

I will answer that for you guys...NO!!!

825537179[/snapback]

Well you got me there. This is one of the best one on one matchups you can get. Just curious though what was the score? You said Smith got the better of Wright this time, was it close or did Smith just have his way with him tonight. If he can still put up 20+ against the best player in the state everyone needs to stop all the trash talkin about the weaknesses in his game.

Good game from both teams. The crowd size was in the 5,000 range.

Brandan was a little sluggish in the first half. However, to say Tyler

was "ramming it down Brandan's throat" is absolute nonsense. Brandan

altered or "BLOCKED" many of Tyler's shots. Particularly in the second

half. Yes, Tyler dunked on Brandan but Brandan returned the favor "THREE

TIMES" in the second half and swatted Tyler at least twice.

All that being said, I do believe Tyler had the better game but let's be

reasonable with the overall assessment.

In the end, BA led most of the second half and built a seven point lead

for much of the 4th period.