Dist 7-AAA

Shootmore

Guest Oakland
I saw where Oakland handled Riverdale. And Cookeville smashed Siegel. So, who is for real and who is not in 7-AAA. Details of tonight's games.

825537201[/snapback]

its becoming pretty apparent that its going to be a 3 horse race bewteen oakland,white co and cookeville for the regular season crown. thats assuming oakland actually LOSES a district game first :(

I think Oakland is a for sure #1 going unbeaten, and the horse race will be between Cookeville and White Co. This should prove to be a very interesting tournament. The great thing about this district is that each team has to fight each night. Any high seated team could be upset. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.....

After the first time Oakland played White Co. I wouldn't give White Co. much of a chance of beating them at home. However, we have played better lately. Oakland just beat Cookeville by 6 the other night and White Co. beat Cookeville by 13, so I think White Co. does have a chance of beating Oakland. Especially if we cut down on our turnovers.

Guest Oakland
After the first time Oakland played White Co. I wouldn't give White Co. much of a chance of beating them at home. However, we have played better lately. Oakland just beat Cookeville by 6 the other night and White Co. beat Cookeville by 13, so I think White Co. does have a chance of beating Oakland. Especially if we cut down on our turnovers.

825540921[/snapback]

agreed. i was impressed by the talent that white co has(gotta slap myself not to say sparta every time)

ive come to learn to take any win on the road against white co and cookeville as those are by far the 2 toughest place to win at in our district. betcha white co doesnt zone us tuesday ;)

:o The BIG one starts tonight in Warriorette Country!! B) This game is definitly the one with the most pressure on it. The Warriorettes have improved tremendously since last seen by the Lady Pats! If at least 3 girls has a good game they could possibly upset the Lady Pats. Come on out and see our Warriorettes and their MANAIC Fans! Win or lose it will be THE game to see!!!! thumb