Pickett loses to LA 73-64

bobcatfanatic28

man -- you all just keep talking about our attitude when it sounds like you all have one. and i got a clue that you all aren't better than we are even though you won the game tuesday night with your refs. we're going to come back and be better down the stretch. at least we're going to the 'boro while you all sit at home and only dream about it.

We're going to get two big wins down in chatanooga this weekend.

Bailey and the boyz are going to take care of skogin and co.

It should be a blast for us.

Go Bobcats!

825539428[/snapback]

what is it son.......do you live in a cave or what??? come out of it every now and again and look at the scores and the fouls.......the fouls was nearly even on both sides...... you don't score 60 pts and play a bad game....it just dont happen like that......ask anyone who plays ball......as far as the boro goes....come play teams out of 8aa in the past....that have went on to the boro and played.....as a matter of fack you wanna talk about teams you have to play and teams that you have played......go play mlk this year......but im not gonna be like you and bring other teams or records into it.....and the fact of you saying that your better.....i think 2 out of 3 proves its not luck......and to coach Bibb im not saying that he is a bad guy or anything i have played some mens softball games with him over the last year and he is a great guy and does get intense in the games like the rest of us but i was just defending my student section when we was being brought out like the bad guys of the night........but all in all both teams have a good chance at making state and i would love to see two gold balls come back to this area in boys play like they did in girls last year........sikwitit........you need to look and live in the real world that is all there is to it..........

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to say that I am sorry for underestimating Pickett County. On another thread, these guys were saying that they were unstoppable and were going to come down here and kill temple and all that jazz. At first, i didnt believe them, but now that they have proven themselves against a team that is not as good as temple. Im gonna have to say PC by 54.

what is it son.......do you live in a cave or what??? come out of it every now and again and look at the scores and the fouls.......the fouls was nearly even on both sides...... you don't score 60 pts and play a bad game....it just dont happen like that......ask anyone who plays ball......as far as the boro goes....come play teams out of 8aa in the past....that have went on to the boro and played.....as a matter of fack you wanna talk about teams you have to play and teams that you have played......go play mlk this year......but im not gonna be like you and bring other teams or records into it.....and the fact of you saying that your better.....i think 2 out of 3 proves its not luck......and to coach Bibb im not saying that he is a bad guy or anything i have played some mens softball games with him over the last year and he is a great guy and does get intense in the games like the rest of us but i was just defending my student section when we was being brought out like the bad guys of the night........but all in all both teams have a good chance at making state and i would love to see two gold balls come back to this area in boys play like they did in girls last year........sikwitit........you need to look and live in the real world that is all there is to it..........

825539498[/snapback]

onairatla....Are you still in school @ LA?

I agree with you.  I am Blue & White all the way!! I hate the there were words with coach Bibb but...... I have known Bibb for a while & he is GREAT guy & Coach. I don't know if he didn't know how to take our boys when they come on the court?!?! I know how our boys act & I think it is great school spirit! Maybe he thought our students were charging his boys? In a round about way ......what was said?

825539363[/snapback]

Just to clear things up...Coach Bibb came directly over to me and told me not to ag things on because i have been known for a aggitator... ;) but what he said was right after a hard fought loss, so he was steamed up a bit...He and I are "friends" i guess you would say....and im sure he just didnt want anything to get started, so lets lay off Bibb ok hogeye thumb ....he still has my respect... B)

SikWit it.... your not worth me talking or arguing with so......

onairatla...who are you??

Just to clear things up...Coach Bibb came directly over to me and told me not to ag things on because i have been known for a aggitator... ;)  but what he said was right after a hard fought loss, so he was steamed up a bit...He and I are "friends" i guess you would say....and im sure he just didnt want anything to get started, so lets lay off Bibb ok hogeye thumb ....he still has my respect... B)

SikWit it.... your not worth me talking or arguing with so......

onairatla...who are you??

825539668[/snapback]

I agree! I didn't think Bibb was starting S--- with students.... I know he will set anyone straight if needed! Bibb is thumb thumb

man -- you all just keep talking about our attitude when it sounds like you all have one. and i got a clue that you all aren't better than we are even though you won the game tuesday night with your refs. we're going to come back and be better down the stretch. at least we're going to the 'boro while you all sit at home and only dream about it.

We're going to get two big wins down in chatanooga this weekend.

Bailey and the boyz are going to take care of skogin and co.

It should be a blast for us.

Go Bobcats!

825539428[/snapback]

Are you seriously that dumb, or is it that you just go to Pickett Co.?? Well that could actually be a little of both. Your team got beat, lick your wounds and get on with it. Temple will beat you guys as well so get over it!!

Oh and learn how to spell "Chatanooga" it's "Chattanooga" Mr. Spelling Bee champion of the 1st grade

You have to ignore Sikit -- he's not too bright, you know.

He doesn't deal with a full deck of cards.

He is one brick shy of a full load.

The lights are on, but no one is home.

His cornbread is only half-baked.

His bucket doesn't reach the bottom of the well.

He's a few fries shy of a happy meal.

His elevator doesn't go all the way to the top.

I would say more but I think you all get the picture.

Are you seriously that dumb, or is it that you just go to Pickett Co.??  Well that could actually be a little of both.  Your team got beat, lick your wounds and get on with it.  Temple will beat you guys as well so get over it!! 

Oh and learn how to spell "Chatanooga"  it's "Chattanooga" Mr. Spelling Bee champion of the 1st grade

825539734[/snapback]

Did you check your punctuation? <_<

yall i was never intending to say anything bad about bibb at all.........ive known him for quite a few years and played several mens softball games with him over the last year....he is a great guy in every aspect that you look at him........esp as a coach....i never meant that he was trying to start anyhting iwas just using examples that we wasnt starting anything and that we wasnt the only ones makin comments to others there......it was from everyone players to coaches to fans......it was just a heated matchup with alot of emotion that was built up with the rivalary sp? maxout you know who i am if you think....your dad sure does........and yes im still at la.......