white co. vs siegel

90warrior

we will have 50-100 people students there plus parents

1500??? aren't there only about 5 rows of seats on the bottom and then about 15-20 at most up top???

825539897[/snapback]

If I'm not mistaken White County gym holds about 2500--maybe a few more. All bottom sits are reserved--so don't make me ask you to move.

Edited by WCWarrior

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm not mistaken White County gym holds about 2500--maybe a few more.

825540610[/snapback]

all i know is that last year district tourney, there could not have been more than 800-900 people at the games, and there was not enough room for 66 siegel students on the bottom, and we were cramped up top, and siegel had over 2400 last year vs. oakland and our gym is a whole lot bigger, i could be wrong though, and i hope i am wrong because we like being close to the court

I just think that Siegel is going to be upset still after they got beat at their homecoming.

825540634[/snapback]

last time i checked, athletes tend to play pretty well after they have been upset

take for example, we lost to white county, and in the following weeks beat blackman, riverdale, and warren county by 25 points each, along with winning every other game we played until homecoming

Edited by leadoff

last time i checked, athletes tend to play pretty well after they have been upset

take for example, we lost to white county, and in the following weeks beat blackman, riverdale, and warren county by 25 points each, along with winning every other game we played until homecoming

825540639[/snapback]

I like how we got laughed at by ya for losing homecoming.