white co. vs siegel

90warrior

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
I might be there. I have a feeling it won't be much of a game because Oakland will run away with it. I may just stay home and do nothing. It will probably be more exciting than that game.

region's got my back that Oakland will beat Siegel since he's a big Oakland supporter. Oh, nevermind, he's abandoned all of us.

Where's region?  :ph34r:

825541250[/snapback]

Oh well you have fun believing that...stay at home and listen to Siegel win on the radio...ummm pretty sure Oakland even said Siegel would take them and he knows alot about the game of basketball...

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be there. I have a feeling it won't be much of a game because Oakland will run away with it. I may just stay home and do nothing. It will probably be more exciting than that game.

region's got my back that Oakland will beat Siegel since he's a big Oakland supporter. Oh, nevermind, he's abandoned all of us.

Where's region?  :D

825541250[/snapback]

This soap opera stuff has gone on long enough. It seems I had this same discussion with a few of you a couple of weeks ago. Here is the way it will be:

We will talk basketball on this board and leave off the personal attacks.

Region4fan is gone because I removed him from the boards. He knows why and he will not be back. End of that discussion.

Anyone else who continues this line of discussion will be gone pronto. I have more important things to do, there are players and games to discuss, and this childish behavior will stop.

In the meantime, some of you are now on Moderator Monitoring, by me, and no posts of yours will be placed on any boards until I preview them first. Those of you with two user names: if you use them again to debate with yourself then I will ban both of them and block your ip address. You know of whom I speak.

If anyone does not understand the above then email me, coacht@coacht.com

This soap opera stuff has gone on long enough. It seems I had this same discussion with a few of you a couple of weeks ago. Here is the way it will be:

We will talk basketball on this board and leave off the personal attacks.

Region4fan is gone because I removed him from the boards. He knows why and he will not be back. End of that discussion.

Anyone else who continues this line of discussion will be gone pronto. I have more important things to do, there are players and games to discuss, and this childish behavior will stop.

In the meantime, some of you are now on Moderator Monitoring, by me, and no posts of yours will be placed on any boards until I preview them first. Those of you with two user names: if you use them again to debate with yourself then I will ban both of them and block your ip address. You know of whom I speak.

If anyone does not understand the above then email me, coacht@coacht.com

825542578[/snapback]

bump