Coffee County Question

kwright

I don't post on this board much and I am about to show my ignorance , but I need to know the name of number 30 on Coffee County's team and also his grade level. He is one of the best athletes to come to our gym in a while.

Great Win Last Night For L.C.H.S. You guys played through three tough quarters to shine in the fourth. Great Job!!!

THANKS FOR THE INFO!!!

kw

I don't post on this board much and I am about to show my ignorance , but I need to know the name of number 30 on Coffee County's team and also his grade level.  He is one of the best athletes to come to our gym in a while.

Great Win Last Night For L.C.H.S.  You guys played through three tough quarters to shine in the fourth.  Great Job!!!

THANKS FOR THE INFO!!!

kw

825537723[/snapback]

Micah Williams. He is a JR.

Right now his three choices would probably be Alabama, Auburn and Tennessee. I know there was a collective sigh when he got up and walked after banging knees with a Lawrence County player. Don't let gomab see this, he feels Williams is an average player.

Edited by Rukidnme

Right now his three choices would probably be Alabama, Auburn and Tennessee. I know there was a collective sigh when he got up and walked after banging knees with a Lawrence County player. Don't let gomab see this, he feels Williams is an average player.

825538015[/snapback]

I know I was holding my breath. It looked like he hit it on the floor from my angle. Hey, I'm a Bama fan and I hope that's where this young man ends up. As far as gomab goes, I respect his opinion and he has a right to it. All I can say is that I would like to have a average team made up of average players like Williams :lol:

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE INFO AND HOOPS TO YA!!!!

kw

I know I was holding my breath.  It looked like he hit it on the floor from my angle.  Hey, I'm a Bama fan and I hope that's where this young man ends up.  As far as gomab goes, I respect his opinion and he has a right to it.  All I can say is that I would like to have a average team made up of average players like Williams  :lol:

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE INFO AND HOOPS TO YA!!!!

kw

825538051[/snapback]

I completely agree. Give me that average team and I may be able to win a few games, just maybe.