The Top 5 Women's Basketball Player in the State

Twisterkahn

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Afan why would he be kidding? He has only one an AAU National Championship last year which is a whole lot tougher than winning a state championship and his dad is the Legend of girls basketball in the state of TN with bunches of State Championships... So who do you think would be a better coach then him and know more than him?

And BBALLTN - I know a whole lot more than you will ever know!

I got five from one county that I could put up against any other five and be a serious contender;

Alyosn Butler and Suzanne Morris from Walker Valley

Jackie Pickel from Bradley

Kerry Simpson and Holly Rogers from Cleveland

All from Bradley County

825538254[/snapback]

Kerri Simpson is going to be a fantastic player once she gets more arch on her shot. Morris is too slow, but she has a great 8 to 10 foot jump shot.

I'd give Dudley from Gibson County a try-out invitation!

im sure that some of these gurls are good in there way, but there is no reason for kaitlin dudley not being on any of these lists. not takin nehting away from ne of the other gurls but, seriously. the gurl is good. just because she goes to gibson county and they dont have a gold ball or two in their trophy cases and gc always makes it to state and gets beat in the first round shouldnt take away the fact that we have one of the best female atheletes in the state. im sure cait mcmahon and the gurl from craigmont are some really good atheletes. and im sure in there little part of tn the other gurls are. if u would watch kaitlin play you would see that she is good. and i believe that if she doesnt win a ms basketball this year or next year then there is something wrong with the voting system

You may not Bubba but he did coach the 15u sss to a AAU National Championship. I would love it if he would coach my daugther :angry: . This is just my thoughts but if you don't like someone post YOU suggest someone then. But remember can that person get out of the team that the team needs not what you want. thumb