grace vs. pickett co.

balla4ever20042001

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive heard alot about the temple and pickett co. game but i havent heard much about the pickett co. grace game. i will admit grace is pretty inconsistent, but when they are on they can play with anyone. what are your thoughts about this game

825537875[/snapback]

This is tough to call. Pickett is coming off a loss to Livingston. Then they play Temple and could be on a 2 game skid. They can either get really down on themselves and leave with another loss at Grace or get really fired up and hungry for a win. Or if they pull out a win at Temple they can overlook Grace and end up losing.

This is tough to call. Pickett is coming off a loss to Livingston. Then they play Temple and could be on a 2 game skid. They can either get really down on themselves and leave with another loss at Grace or get really fired up and hungry for a win. Or if they pull out a win at Temple they can overlook Grace and end up losing.

825537902[/snapback]

ya ur right, i think pickett could focus alot on temple and overlook grace. this should be a fun game how tall is that bailey dude

ya ur right, i think pickett could focus alot on temple and overlook grace. this should be a fun game how tall is that bailey dude

825537909[/snapback]

He's 6'3". But from reading about his last game he tried to do to much by himself. He got called for an intentional foul and was fouled out of the game near the end.

Edited by WishIWasABaller

I like your track record on predictions so far. Glad you're picking Pickett.

825538210[/snapback]

Well, i beleive my luck is going to change this weekend.

I just don't think you guys in chatanooga have what it takes to beat us.

Grant it Temple is a good team but Pickett is better.

The same goes for you all -- and we're going to come home with two wins.

Getting beat by LV is just more of an incintive to play better and to win.

825537902[/snapback]

Very few teams beat Pickett on their home court. When they play ball, the chances are very low. I do think that last nights game will be an incintive for them to play ball.

There is only 1 choice. Play ball or lose.

LA came to Byrdstown to play ball, and they deserved the win. :lol: