District 11A

Unionvegas

lynchmbob, you cannot EVEN TALK about a team being over-hyped. Moore co. talks more crap than any other team on coach t! Even if Chapel hill was over hyped, they deserve EVERY BIT of it because they work their butt's off. And if I'm not mistaken, we beat moore co. tues. night by i think it was 8! so how is that for you lynchmbob?

825559942[/snapback]

You know ctown, you really are living up to your name (baby). Stop all of your whining, it is very clear you are nothing but a hot headed kid that needs a cold shower. Let the girls do the talking on the court and keep your trap shut. Lynchmob is an adult and I believe he may know what he is talking about.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know ctown, you really are living up to your name (baby). Stop all of your whining, it is very clear you are nothing but a hot headed kid that needs a cold shower. Let the girls do the talking on the court and keep your trap shut. Lynchmob is an adult and I believe he may know what he is talking about.

825559979[/snapback]

First of all, I'm just telling it like it is. I hardly ever speak what I really feel on coacht, and i keep control. But I am sick of Moore Co. ALWAYS putting another team down. In fact, I don't think I have ever read a post of lynchmob that is congratulating another team. He is mean, and he is very closed-minded. If he can't take it, then he needs to stand up for himself if he is such an "Adult"! Second of all, how is it any of your business if I make a comment to lynchmob? you just need to mind your own business like everyone else. And by the way, you don't need to worry about me whining, because it looks like you are whining enough for the both of us.

CHAPEL HILL GIRLS ARE THE ONES TALKING, MOORE COUNTY IS EATING THEIR WORDS!!!

You tell'em Ctown (that name should be for Cornersville and not Forrest but anyway)

I have been trying to tell Lynchmob to shut up for years. And Sidetrain man he needs to pick a team I mean good grief one week he is for Shelbyville the next he is a Moore County fan and sometimes he roots for Community. The sad thing is he is from Cornersville. (talk about confused) thumb

All I know is Forrest is the District champs :D

Edited by Unionvegas

Ctown,

I am so sorry your feelings are hurt. It must be from all of those years of frustration that ya'll had ya'lls butts kicked by Moore County. :D But I will give the girls credit for winning the district. They are playing well right now but will have to prove it every night in the tournament.

Just remember one thing there is a lot of difference between being the hunter and being the hunted. Just ask Richland it's hard to walk into the gym every night with that bullseye on your back.

Raiderbaseball,

Don't get on here and act like you know me. You may know who I am but you don't know me at all. Since you know me but you choose to hide behind your handle why don't the next time you see me you start running those soup coolers then! :o

Good Luck Raiderettes!