Temple downs Pickett. Co.

Grace Golden Eagles

ok mnewballer what the heck would you know about SEC material- or college material- for that matter- you played high school and that was it- so shut up- he could have signed SEC if he wanted too - he really could have- played right away - no next year probably not but as a junior and senior I believe he would have done fine at an SEC school- and I meight be biased b/c he is a chatt town player- but still- don't go to the extreme when you don't know what your taling about--

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would still take Bailey over Skogen any day.

825541990[/snapback]

gomab, althought i usually agree with you and back you up in a lot of instances that i have come across on this site, i have to disagree on you on this one, i dont think there is any way you can compare the two caleb is hands down a better player than bailey and this is from a totally unbiased opinion, even tho certain temple fans think i hate them since i say skogen isn't sec material, oh well

ok mnewballer what the heck would you know about SEC material- or college material- for that matter- you played high school and that was it- so shut up- he could have signed SEC if he wanted too - he really could have- played right away - no next year probably not but as a junior and senior I believe he would have done fine at an SEC school- and I meight be biased b/c he is a chatt town player- but still- don't go to the extreme when you don't know what your taling about--

825542922[/snapback]

you are right, im sorry, i shall never give my opinion on a matter of basketball ever again because even tho i have played for 15 years i am clueless when it comes to knowing anything about the sport, sorry for your inconvenience yourmine

Anyone know what the CHOKE thing was with Coach Wadley.

What was with that?

I  thought he was going to strangle himself or something.

If anyone knows -- let us know.

825542703[/snapback]

I talked with Coach Wadley and he said after yelling out a play his throat became extremely sore and he grabed it out of instinct. He said that he grabed it with both hands because he thought his throat was coming out. Later it just became a steady pain. He has been battling a cold. :huh:

You all have no idea what an SEC quality player is... Noone in Chattanooga right now could play SEC ball ... some might get looks because it serves a purpose for schools to check out every player around. Back in 2002 Nick Losh got a "checkin you out" letter from Auburn... could he have actually contributed there?? noway, he knew it, we joked about how he'd love to go there but he knew the only way he'd be there is if they needed someone to raise the teams median GPA. Don't fool yourselves about these kids. Yeah they are good, better than most of us on here, but until you see a real SEC quality player in person, you have no idea. Oh and I live in Gwinnett county(georgia) and have seen the number 1 player in the country, as well as a kid who signed with Georgia Tech, play this season, so don't even waste your time arguing with me on this one.

you are just jealous. you are just making excuse. just bc grace cant ever beat temple doesnt mean you have to make excuse for other teams. your excuse for grace are plenty.

825542029[/snapback]

Haha just kidding I have, remember Districts? Hoistin my coach was good times. Speakin of winning when was the last time yall won a state semifinal game?

By the way, good luck to Grace Golden Eagles tommorrow against Pickett. Depending on how Grace plays, it might be close or be a blowout. (unfortunately, no offense at all towards Grace, I think it might be the latter -- but I'll keep my fingers crossed)

825542046[/snapback]

Oh yeah, were yall cheering for us today? Doubtful, but I don't care. Wanna see a good game Tuesday night.

I talked with Coach Wadley and he said after yelling out a play his throat became extremely sore and he grabed it out of instinct. He said that he grabed it with both hands because he thought his throat was coming out. Later it just became a steady pain. He has been battling a cold. :angry:

825543077[/snapback]

riiiiiiiiiiight

When I think of Caleb Skogen playing SEC basketball I'm not thinking Kentucky or Florida, I'm thinking Ole Miss or maybe Vandy. There is no doubt that he could play for either of those teams. He wouldn't start his freshman or sophomore year, but come on, there are some McDonald's All-Americans that don't start their freshman years. Another argument I've heard is that he's too skinny. That really doesn't make a difference at all. I've seen plenty of players that are just as skinny, if not skinnier, than Caleb. Besides if a coach wanted him to gain muscle they could always send him to the weight room. But why are we arguing about this point? He already signed.