White County vs. Siegel

85warrior

Guest Oakland
that's all oakland does is cry. excuses, excuses, excuses. :P

825542426[/snapback]

find a post of mine in which we lost that i made excuses, if you can find it, then more power to ya. sparta has improved vastly since the last meeting and oakland has as well, although not as well as they should have. i got nothing sparta but you sure have something against me.........

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland
nothing personal man. just saying that u get on here and always talk about how bad they are playing or this, that , and the other. oakland is a great team, however, they will lose tues. night.

825542442[/snapback]

blue thunder will tell ya the same thing, this team hasnt played up to its potential yet and when they do(and they will) siegel is the only team in district 7 that has a shot at beating them. you may think oakland is gonna lose, but last time i checked, i dont think god was a WCHS fan :P

Guest Oakland
oakland, tues. night will u be the first one to get on here and admit that u just got beat?

825542449[/snapback]

if we lose, ill admit that we got beat, just like i do in all the other losses, just may take me awhile come back from sparta :P

Guest Oakland
I'll be the first to admit it IF it happens. I really don't see it happening. Coach King will have my boyz ready to play. I know this isn't the girls forum, but Coach Grandstaff will have the girls rolling also.

Look for the Oakland sweep.

825542455[/snapback]

agreed, i think we needed a game like tonight where we win comfortably to get our spirits back up, 4th great game in a row devin has had. hes starting to show why many people considered him the best player in the district.........

Oakland[/url]' date='Jan 29 2005 - 01:32 AM']blue thunder will tell ya the same thing, this team hasnt played up to its potential yet and when they do(and they will) siegel is the only team in district 7 that has a shot at beating them. you may think oakland is gonna lose, but last time i checked, i dont think god was a WCHS fan :D

825542446[/snapback]

Actually god is a WCHS fan :D

Announcements