West TN Top 10

btowntigers

Havent seen 1 of these in a while and thought i would give everyone something to talk about.

A

1. West Carroll

2. Middleton

3. Trenton

4. Greenfield

5. Lake County

6. Middle College

7. JCS

im stoppin here cause these are the only teams with a chance to do anything

AA

1. Raleigh-Egypt

2. Bolivar

3. Union City

4. Mitchell

5. Haywood

6. Liberty

7. Fayette-Ware

8. Lexington

9. Sheffield

10. Humboldt

AAA

1. NorthSide

2. Fairley

3. Ridgeway

4. White Station

5. Hamilton

6. Dyersburg

then the talent begins to run short again.

Havent seen 1 of these in a while and thought i would give everyone something to talk about.

A

1. West Carroll

2. Middleton

3. Trenton

4. Greenfield

5. Lake County

6. Middle College

7. JCS

im stoppin here cause these are the only teams with a chance to do anything

AA

1. Raleigh-Egypt

2. Bolivar

3. Union City

4. Mitchell

5. Haywood

6. Liberty

7. Fayette-Ware

8. Lexington

9. Sheffield

10. Humboldt

AAA

1. NorthSide

2. Fairley

3. Ridgeway

4. White Station

5. Hamilton

6. Dyersburg

then the talent begins to run short again.

825543682[/snapback]

in class a, middle college should be higher. they beat trenton and they beat lake county twice. lake county beat trenton twice and they beat middleton. greenfield beat trenton and lake county. west carroll split with peabody, but one was a hall of champions game.

in class 2a, mitchell should be higher. they have beat fairley and hamilton (AAA schools) and i think they beat ridgeway. kingsbury should be considered. bolivar should not be as high because they have lost a few games in the past week.

in class a, middle college should be higher. they beat trenton and they beat lake county twice. lake county beat trenton twice and they beat middleton. greenfield beat trenton and lake county. west carroll split with peabody, but one was a hall of champions game.

in class 2a, mitchell should be higher. they have beat fairley and hamilton (AAA schools) and i think they beat ridgeway. kingsbury should be considered. bolivar should not be as high because they have lost a few games in the past week.

825543711[/snapback]

class A you may be right. i havent seen Middle College but i heard they were good. any of the teams i mentioned are capable of beatin the other if they played good.

AA i think Mitchell is about right at 4. most polls have Haywood ranked ahead of them. I cant see them being ranked higher than the other 3 teams i have ahead of them. Bolivar lost 2 games 2 weeks ago but have won 4 straight since then. One of those losses was to the top AAA team in the state Northside. They are the only team to beat Raleigh-Egypt this year, beat Haywood twice, beat Liberty, beat Humboldt which are all teams in the top 10. They also beat Middleton twice and they are one of the best A teams in the state and Reserve Christain which is one of the best teams in Louisiana. They havent done anything to cause them to move down, only lost to 2 tn teams this year, AAA state favorite northside and a fluke loss to a good Fayette-Ware team.

I think those are some pretty good polls on your part. Good job on separating the classes. I don't really get into the "all-around" polls that group all classifications into one poll since there is not one all-around state champion. .... I have heard some great things about that West Carroll team, so a top spot is justified. .... A lot will debate the AA poll, but that's only because West Tennessee has so many good AA teams. Mid- and East-State should be happy that we'll be beating each other up in the districts, regionals and sectional. ... I like Union City's chances in AA. They still have not lost to a team from Tennessee, but they will have a tough district and regional tournament. And, UC will certainly need to win the region in order to host the sectional. A trip to Memphis for the sectional round is always tough.

Good polls. :P

class A you may be right. i havent seen Middle College but i heard they were good. any of the teams i mentioned are capable of beatin the other if they played good.

AA i think Mitchell is about right at 4. most polls have Haywood ranked ahead of them. I cant see them being ranked higher than the other 3 teams i have ahead of them. Bolivar lost 2 games 2 weeks ago but have won 4 straight since then. One of those losses was to the top AAA team in the state Northside. They are the only team to beat Raleigh-Egypt this year, beat Haywood twice, beat Liberty, beat Humboldt which are all teams in the top 10. They also beat Middleton twice and they are one of the best A teams in the state and Reserve Christain which is one of the best teams in Louisiana. They havent done anything to cause them to move down, only lost to 2 tn teams this year, AAA state favorite northside and a fluke loss to a good Fayette-Ware team.

825543718[/snapback]

okay that sounds about right good analysis