Temple @ Grace

Chattbballfan

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i've never heard of the ref at the midline calling fouls under the goal...nor have i seen the ref under the basket shake his head at a call made by another ref...nor have i seen so many grace players get knocked to the ground then get the fouls called on them....or the arrogance shown by caleb skogan as he looks back and shakes his head at grace fans after knocking evan kidwell to the ground then intentionally running into grace fans and over evan when he could have easily stopped...i've never seen a more homecooked game! i mean at least try to make it look fair...foul called on johnny parshall...when he wasn't in the play....caleb comes down outta the air onto evan and throws his elbow out! what is this!?

825547475[/snapback]

Are u kidding? :D

You sound like u are punk in drublic, cause seriously, what were seeing.

If anything the refs were against temple. You really have to be a big wuss to get on here and complain about the refs when the fact is ur team lost.

And you cry about caleb shaking his head at you. :D " Oh no caleb is shaking his head at me. What did we do to deserve such a thing. All we've been doing is chanting ugly (and others) the whole game and acting like complete jacks" :(

Whos crying now?

Get some guts and take the loss. Don't embarrass yourself anymore by crying!

Edited by coachwadleyfan

so i've never heard of the ref at the midline calling fouls under the goal...nor have i seen the ref under the basket shake his head at a call made by another ref...nor have i seen so many grace players get knocked to the ground then get the fouls called on them....or the arrogance shown by caleb skogan as he looks back and shakes his head at grace fans after knocking evan kidwell to the ground then intentionally running into grace fans and over evan when he could have easily stopped...i've never seen a more homecooked game! i mean at least try to make it look fair...foul called on johnny parshall...when he wasn't in the play....caleb comes down outta the air onto evan and throws his elbow out! what is this!?

825547475[/snapback]

Haha i go to grace my self and i do try to look at things with a leval head but the refs are not why Grace lost. The refs werent all that great and looked to try to take control of the game at some times but it was on both sides. We lost straight up. Just work hard for next time.

What is the Grace administration doing during all this.

I have seen other adminstrators get onto the students for doing things that are out of line. Kids will be kids (not a good excuse) but they will. It is the job of the admistrators to correct things that are not right.

I have seen Boyd-Buchanan administrators pull kids out of the stands for doing stupid things.

I wasn't there but it sounds ugly.

Haha i go to grace my self and i do try to look at things with a leval head but the refs are not why Grace lost. The refs werent all that great and looked to try to take control of the game at some times but it was on both sides. We lost straight up. Just work hard for next time.

825547528[/snapback]

nice to see someone admit they actually lost. good class.- try to teach some to the fans.

What is the Grace administration doing during all this.

I have seen other adminstrators get onto the students for doing things that are out of line.  Kids will be kids (not a good excuse) but they will.  It is the job of the admistrators to correct things that are not right.

I have seen Boyd-Buchanan administrators pull kids out of the stands for doing stupid things. 

I wasn't there but it sounds ugly.

825547529[/snapback]

I had an administrator approach me after the game and asked me about. He didnt even know it was going on. I can see where it would be hard to understand unless you really knew what was going on. But on Graces defence he said it will have to be delt with.

Thanks to the level headed grace fans that are accepting the loss and being real men.

825547533[/snapback]

I know you probably aren't trying to rub it in, but it came across a little that way. The games between these two schools have been bad enough. I think the two schoold should try to mend the relationship a bit. Don't both schools claim to be Christian? Both Grace and Temple people, consider that before you post anything else.

I know you probably aren't trying to rub it in, but it came across a little that way. The games between these two schools have been bad enough. I think the two schoold should try to mend the relationship a bit. Don't both schools claim to be Christian? Both Grace and Temple people, consider that before you post anything else.

825547543[/snapback]

Not rubbing it in at all, i really do appreciate good men like redandwhite and others who are real class acts.