Temple @ Grace

Chattbballfan

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you probably aren't trying to rub it in, but it came across a little that way. The games between these two schools have been bad enough. I think the two schoold should try to mend the relationship a bit. Don't both schools claim to be Christian? Both Grace and Temple people, consider that before you post anything else.

825547543[/snapback]

What are you talking about exactly?

Is it just me, or through these two tough losses, the Grace team is starting to look up?

pubkindrublic, the refs didn't cost Grace the game. I thought the refs did a good job and called a tight ballgame.

825547548[/snapback]

they are very much starting to look up. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see them in sub-state. They don't have what it takes to win it all after losing Van Horn and Parsons though.

they are very much starting to look up. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see them in sub-state. They don't have what it takes to win it all after losing Van Horn and Parsons though.

825547564[/snapback]

I agree i think they have a great shot at sub state. Temple is the only team who has proved really anything in region 3A that second substate spot is wide open no one has distanced themselves from the pact like temple. I hope Graces gets it they have the talent know question.

good job to temple.....maybe one day we can stop caleb. there were bad calls that i thought were bad, but then again, i saw some calls we got that were questionable. As i said in an earlier post, refs really should never be part of the equation. I was in the grace crowd, and i honestly dont think that everyone knew what they were chanting. A few people did it, and everyone else jumped on the bandwagon. besides that, we werent really that bad. Ugly was chanted at caleb, but we were never completely out of control. i assure you that if the administration had known about it all, something would have been done. grace is a better school than that, and it is a shame that we are looked down upon, but lets keep the talk on the game.

Hello, Grace Golden Eagles, this is Chad Savage here and you obviously misunderstood me. I was going to try to make that name tonite and told a few people. Someone informed me it was a cd. I didn't know that I'm not a very big punk guy as you know. So quite obviously someone took my idea for a name tonight after the game. My dad's been on the internet til just a few minutes ago working on some stuff and I just got on to find myself being bashed. And yes I do agree both groups could've showed more class especially with both being Christian schools and such. Why tear each other down when we should be building each other up? I was slightly angered after the game yes but after reading through some of this.....besides me being bashed with me not being here, I'm indifferent now. Basketball isn't my thing anyways. -Chad Savage