Temple @ Grace

Chattbballfan

According to Chattanoogan Caleb had 30 seth had 26.

825547591[/snapback]

I talked to a friend who knows Temple's coach and they said Temple's coach said they both had 28. When it is two brothers, the paper might get mixed up and gives one brother's bucket to the other accounting for the 30 & 26 they had. It might be right, but I assume Temple's coach had the right stats.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, Grace Golden Eagles, this is Chad Savage here and you obviously misunderstood me. I was going to try to make that name tonite and told a few people. Someone informed me it was a cd. I didn't know that I'm not a very big punk guy as you know. So quite obviously someone took my idea for a name tonight after the game. My dad's been on the internet til just a few minutes ago working on some stuff and I just got on to find myself being bashed. And yes I do agree both groups could've showed more class especially with both being Christian schools and such. Why tear each other down when we should be building each other up? I was slightly angered after the game yes but after reading through some of this.....besides me being bashed with me not being here, I'm indifferent now. Basketball isn't my thing anyways. -Chad Savage

825547595[/snapback]

Check out his profile and posts, for punk. They are about soccer. He knows soccer. You lied to me and had volsbigd712 fooled. Shame on you.

Who thinks Grace and Temple will play 4 times this year?

825547648[/snapback]

I think theres a pretty good chance. The Top 3 in 5a is lloking to be Temple, Boyd, and Grace. The other district could have alot more suprises. But i accually like grace to see temple in the region. I think they can get past CCS and Valley the are starting to play better.