middle school deserves its own page

Courtside

Thanks coachT for allowing the middle school fans and coaches to post the same information as high schools. If you would allow it full time I believe you would increase members and $$$$$$. Also any schools out there interested in hosting a middle school state tournament next year just for TMSSAA member schools. We do not have the facilities. It is hard to compete against schools that are not required to follow the same restrictions (ie: age restrictions, game limits, practice times, recruiting ) as member schools.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This board is temporary so that fans can communicate about tournament schedules, postponements, etc. This site is a high school sports site and will continue to be so. I have no desire to read the inevitable negative comments about 6-8 graders. They will get plenty of publicity and other coverage, both positive and negative, when they get to high school.

I am not sure why you have received complaints, but I have only been reading the TMSAA tournament info. There must be things other places.

I also will thank you for allowing TMSAA tournament postings as it follows the high school "format" and there is a need for us to follow other districts (Areas) progress. This much easier than the old method.

Sorry, if there were postings that were of "bad taste".