152-Spitalney by major

160-Vaugn by major

171-Bateman by PIN

189-Walker by decision

215-Riley by decision

275-Simmons by PIN

anything way off here?

825545176[/snapback]

I think that Vaughn majoring Mayo is asking for a lot. Mayo hasnt been wrestling as well lately, but i think that one will go to Mayo. Simmons would be an upset, the Ryan hwt is very tough and I believe that one will go to Ryan as well. My thinking is that Baylor might bump Manson up to 130, where we will see a heck of a match. You can predict all you want on a Manson vs. Oddo matchup but that is one that we will have to see. I think that this match will be a lot tighter than everyone will predict.

I think that Vaughn majoring Mayo is asking for a lot.  Mayo hasnt been wrestling as well lately, but i think that one will go to Mayo.  Simmons would be an upset, the Ryan hwt is very tough and I believe that one will go to Ryan as well.  My thinking is that Baylor might bump Manson up to 130, where we will see a heck of a match.  You can predict all you want on a Manson vs. Oddo matchup but that is one that we will have to see.  I think that this match will be a lot tighter than everyone will predict.

825545187[/snapback]

Vaughn had Mayo 8-0 before making mistake that enabled Mayo to pin him. This was a very frustrating match to watch, but Vaughn will not make such a mistake again. I also predict a major decision in the favor of Vaughn. Simmons will also win big. He is wrestling great right now and has the ability to beat any HWT. in TN. This match could go to Baylor in a big way.

103-Whittacker by major(Baylor)

112-Johnson by PIN(Baylor)

119/125-Teams swap points no matter where Dunning wrestles

130-Oddo by Major(Ryan)

135-Doster by decision(Baylor)

140-Morales by PIN(Ryan)

145-Waddell by PIN(Baylor)

152-Spitalney by major(Baylor)

160-Vaugn by major(Baylor)

171-Bateman by PIN(Ryan)

189-Walker by decision(Baylor)

215-Riley by decision(Ryan)

275-Simmons by PIN(Baylor)

there are the proper schools for those that need them

Man I love this sport......

I would still pay big money to have a picture of the Baylor coaching staff's faces when Ryan showed up at the Duals, everyone had dropped a weight class, and with the added flexibility won the title.

Let the prognosticating continue, but its the chess match that counts and

Bobby Fisher couldnt manuver on this board.

Expect the unexpected not only from coaches, but from the fire they put in the hearts of their athletes. Nothing is more rewarding than seeing the kid who raises his level a notch or two to bring it home for his team.

Gentlemen, this is why we do this sport.

reftn

I do not think the Irish can pull this out with any luck at all. To make it interesting and worth the show, Coach Morgan and Simpson need to wrestle Dunning against Manson. However, Husssein and Dunning will be worth the admission, too. To get carried away with this, the coaches can really get creative with the 119 through 135 matches.