District 7-aaa 2005

Guest Oakland

nice article about brandon ross in the dnj today. although he deflects praise to his teammate i think he is without a doubt one of the big leaders for siegel, as should as seniors be. congrats to the ninja for getting some good pub

825546317[/snapback]

i havent seen it yet, i will have to check it out, congrats to Brandon, he deserves a good article about him.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the corner where he can dial in with the precision of a samurai slinging assassin, knocking down 3s that can change the course of a game.

That is a sentence from the article....That sure sounds like Denney, his favorite spot is the corner too, and he is also known for knocking down the 3, and it even says assassin in that sentence which happens to be his nickname. I also feel as if #11 is our emotional leader too, these two have many similarities and im glad to see Ross getting some credit.

Nice little article on the NINJA...still dont know if he was worthy of his own article but hey he does have the coolest nickname around...

825546626[/snapback]

yea, but he is the first individual that the DNJ has had a write up on this year.....I would like to see an article about Riverdales transfers, or the 3 seniors, or ASSASSIN.

ats my boy B Ross...some say he isn't worthy...but considering hes just an afterthought of most of our offense he does pretty dang good....

If Sneed gets in foul trouble...Warren County will win.

825546677[/snapback]

Hey everybody, I missed the message boards. I have benn working a lot lately.

If Sneed gets in foul, it will hurt the team. I believe that Blackman will still win though because of other guys on the team. Wade is a great player and he is going to show it tonight. Blake #33, doesnt get talked about because he is just a soph., Blake is my boy though and he is ready for tonight against warren county. Blackman should get past warren county easy tonight.

That is a sentence from the article....That sure sounds like Denney, his favorite spot is the corner too, and he is also known for knocking down the 3, and it even says assassin in that sentence which happens to be his nickname. I also feel as if #11 is our emotional leader too, these two have many similarities and im glad to see Ross getting some credit.

825546451[/snapback]

always gotta bring yourself in it dont ya...