TIGERS ROLL

4THELUVOFTHEGAME

Jammy McCloud, Neblett, and Graves would be absolutely great for the job, I know each of these guys well and they are great people. There would be so many kids that would want to play for them it would be unbelieveable. I just wish they could have gotten the job a 4 years ago when I was a freshman. If they did get the job would they have to leave there Junior high teaching positions?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Goose bumps..... What a coaching staff. Graves with assistant Dale Nebblett, Jammy McCloud, and Micheal Nollen... thats a thought anyways. But if you can get Graves and Dale in there with their choice of others assistants, LOOK for a Hardcore program. I cant say enough about those guys. All the way around great coaches and teachers. Hope to hear an official word sometime soon, to much stress for me. Lets keep this post going, i know its about football in a basketball topic, but lets hear ya'll out there. HoUsE Of PaIn

IM GLAD TO SEE THAT THE FOOTBALL MAY BE MAKING A TURNAROUND, BUT LETS TALK ABOUT THIS BASKETBALL TEAM ALSO. THEY ARE VERY DISCIPLINED AND HAVE A GREAT KNOWLEDGE OF THE GAME. THEY ARE UNDER AN EXCELLENT COACH AND I SEE THIS TEAM GOING VERY FAR IN THE STATE IF THEY PLAY AS A TEAM. REBOUND, DEFENSE, AND FUNDAMENTALS THAT IS THE KEY TO THE GAME.

IM GLAD TO SEE THAT THE FOOTBALL MAY BE MAKING A TURNAROUND, BUT LETS TALK ABOUT THIS BASKETBALL TEAM ALSO.  THEY ARE VERY DISCIPLINED AND HAVE A GREAT KNOWLEDGE OF THE GAME.  THEY ARE UNDER AN EXCELLENT COACH AND I SEE THIS TEAM GOING VERY FAR IN THE STATE IF THEY PLAY AS A TEAM.  REBOUND, DEFENSE, AND FUNDAMENTALS THAT IS THE KEY TO THE GAME.

825547332[/snapback]

Lets hear more about the football job.If Graves doesn't get it,who will? <_<

Lets hear more about the football job.If Graves doesn't get it,who will? :ph34r:

825548134[/snapback]

SOMEONE SAID THAT THE SCHOOL BOARD WANTS TO FIND A PROVEN WINNER FOR THE COACH. I DON'T KNOW HOW THEY COULD GET MUCH MORE OF A WINNER THAN GRAVES. TWO LOSING SEASONS IN 13 YEARS IS NOT BAD. 1 YEAR HIS TEAM WON THE MIDDLE SCHOOL STATE CHAMPIONSHIP OVER A HIGHER CLASS MT. JULIET TEAM. THE NEXT YEAR THEY LOST TO MT. PLEAASANT WHO HAD A POWERHOUSE OF A TEAM THAT COMPETED WAY INTO THE PLAYOFFS WHEN THEY BECAME HIGH SCHOOL KIDS. I WOULD REALLY LIKE FOR EVERYONE TO GET OUT AND SUPPORT THESE BASKETBALL TIGERS, THEY ARE GRREEAATT!

:ph34r:

SOMEONE SAID THAT THE SCHOOL BOARD WANTS TO FIND A PROVEN WINNER FOR THE COACH.  I DON'T KNOW HOW THEY COULD GET MUCH MORE OF A WINNER THAN GRAVES.  TWO LOSING SEASONS IN 13 YEARS IS NOT BAD.  1 YEAR HIS TEAM WON THE MIDDLE SCHOOL STATE CHAMPIONSHIP OVER A HIGHER CLASS MT. JULIET TEAM.  THE NEXT YEAR THEY LOST TO MT. PLEAASANT WHO HAD A POWERHOUSE OF A TEAM THAT COMPETED WAY INTO THE PLAYOFFS WHEN THEY BECAME HIGH SCHOOL KIDS.  I WOULD REALLY LIKE FOR EVERYONE TO GET OUT AND SUPPORT THESE BASKETBALL TIGERS, THEY ARE GRREEAATT!

825548146[/snapback]

:lol: Sounds like Graves is the man. But who else would want the job? Would they have a chance to get it? thumb

Looks like Waverly football has been burned the last 3 times they have went out to look for a coach. Maybe they can find the answer within the system. I hear good things about Coach Graves, maybe he is the man for the job. Whoever it is, they have a montrous job in front of them.

:D:)

Looks like Waverly football has been burned the last 3 times they have went out to look for a coach.  Maybe they can find the answer within the system.  I hear good things about Coach Graves, maybe he is the man for the job.  Whoever it is, they have a montrous job in front of them.

825548273[/snapback]

:ph34r: You are right,it will be a monstrous job for whoever takes it.I'm sure they will get the right man in this time.Ihear more good stuff about Graves and his staff everyday.What makes Graves and his staff so special? thumb

SOMEONE SAID THAT THE SCHOOL BOARD WANTS TO FIND A PROVEN WINNER FOR THE COACH.  I DON'T KNOW HOW THEY COULD GET MUCH MORE OF A WINNER THAN GRAVES.  TWO LOSING SEASONS IN 13 YEARS IS NOT BAD.  1 YEAR HIS TEAM WON THE MIDDLE SCHOOL STATE CHAMPIONSHIP OVER A HIGHER CLASS MT. JULIET TEAM.  THE NEXT YEAR THEY LOST TO MT. PLEAASANT WHO HAD A POWERHOUSE OF A TEAM THAT COMPETED WAY INTO THE PLAYOFFS WHEN THEY BECAME HIGH SCHOOL KIDS.  I WOULD REALLY LIKE FOR EVERYONE TO GET OUT AND SUPPORT THESE BASKETBALL TIGERS, THEY ARE GRREEAATT!

825548146[/snapback]

Thank goodness the Principal gets final say on who gets the job. thumb

825548146[/snapback]

i played on both of those teams u mention above. The team we had when we played Mt. Juliet was incredible for a junior high small school. No one thought that team could go down to columbia and take home the middle school state championship. I dont know of anyone better than Graves for the job. I hope Waverly atleasts offers him the job first. If he doesn't take it then i dont know who would. I belive he would take the job if offered