Georgia Class 5A State Championships on TV!

BamaGrappler

Anybody watch?  If you did what did you think of the 275?

825578632[/snapback]

He reminded me of Craig Long of McCallie as far as body type. His style and footwork was more along the lines of a Sterling Featherstone though.

Overall a very high level of wrestling, but I was struck by the sparse crowd. I hope TN never seperates into single divisions for that reason. A kid like a Parker deserves to close out his career in front of thousands of fans, not hundreds, imo.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SilentJohn......While the crowd wasn't as big as last year's there was more than what it appeared on TV. 

Hopefully Parker will be wrestling in front of some hugh crowds in his future at Stanford.

825580874[/snapback]

RMC -the parker kid was impressive ,and congrats on your sons state championship. Sorry we didn't get a better visit saturday , I get a little occupied when the finals start . If not before ,see you next year for baylor-collins hill - JT

deaddux...I tried to find you guys afterward, but no luck.

I wish my son had won the youth state, but that's on March 5th. He had just won his region qualifier. I think he'll be okay though; he has really come along this year.

You tell those boys from Baylor to take easy on us next year. We'll be reloa....uh rebuilding. Hopefully we'll provide some competition.