DaFuture4All

YOUR#'SBEENCALLED

and dude, half that stuff i say is just messin with you, i know lamon and durhan are really good, and yall are good at basketball and all this stuff, and we're not at football, i just like to see the reaction out of people, and you were taking me way to seriously, so no worries dude, unless you tryin to hold it against me or somethin, and if you do, then whatever

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all good, I just don't want anyone bashing my teammates thats all. No i'm not holding anything against you either. But I am holding some stuff against that Ben guy from South. After the game he ran over talking mad trash to our faces. But hopefully we will play them in districts so that that 6'8 center from South who is terrible, can try and not get slammed on. It will go down.

It's all good, I just don't want anyone bashing my teammates thats all. No i'm not holding anything against you either. But I am holding some stuff against that Ben guy from South. After the game he ran over talking mad trash to our faces. But hopefully we will play them in districts so that that 6'8 center from South who is terrible, can try and not get slammed on. It will go down.

825555128[/snapback]

From Saturday's Times News talking about that 6'8" center who is terrible

It was only appropriate that he be the one to seal D-B's fate. The 6-foot-9 Ashworth scored 23 points, grabbed 13 rebounds, scooped up three recoveries, blocked six shots and changed the the trajectory on several of D-B's field goal attempts.

And what is it that qualifies as good?

Well lets see, considering the next closest guy in height to him is 6'3, he should have 50 points. Does it say how many lay-ups he missed? Or how many times he got blocked? Or does it talk about how he got the nastiest dunk of the year slammed in his face, and Lamon even drew the foul from him.

825556747[/snapback]

So you say Shaq should get 50 a nite. just like you DB fans, making excuses and talking about teams when they beat you. South is 5-15. got beat by east two times. cherokee beat up on em. and volunteer beat em two times. ya'll lost so get over it. Lamon dunked the ball big deal. Tell em to make some free throws and ya'll might have won. BTW where did your all american sign to play ball. streetball university.

shwaxin, the reason i don't say anything to that is because you have to know what your saying is rediculous. We have alot of players that are going to play in college, and thats a fact. Science Hill has a good chance of winning districts, but D.B. will once again when the region. If Science Hill makes it to substate, they will lose. Thats that, and listen, why would anyone be afraid of your student section, obviously you didn't see ours. Compare the people and their characteristics....

D.B.-alot of swole guys and alot of more people.

S.H.-Guys that are cute and are really famous models that wear sweater vests.

I wonder who would win if the two were to go at it? Anybody have any input to who the winner would be? You all know my prediction, and as for Dedra, she needs to go back to her sorry school and students and leave the D.B. patrolling to the D.B. staff, what a clown.

825552135[/snapback]

Hey... the dude wit the sweater drives a new porshe.... and you are talking about the game AT DB... heck sorry we didnt bring out whole school

Ok...Shaq doesn't get slammed on, and some nights he does score 50(or close to). But yeah we took the loss, it's all good. we will benefit from it now, who knows, it may have worked out for the best. Ok, the guy with the vest already blew it. nobody cares what you drive when you wear that. I saw a guy in a purple porsche(which is how you spell it) driving in downtown Chicago with a yellow sweater vest, no joke.