Giles Co. vs. Columbia

bobcat93

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess there just isn't too much going on in Pulaski. You probably sit at home on Thursday nights with a pen and a pad and think up new cheers. Then you go to your mom's closet and find goony clothes to wear to the games. I'd much rather chant "let's go lions" then dress up like a transvestite clown. Wneely, quit being a sore loser and get a life.

You're right, there isn't anything ever going on in Pulaski. We have a McDonalds and are getting a Walgreens soon! YAY! I'm usually too busy watching <I> Tilt </I> on Thursdays, but that's a different story. No, I'm just preparing to be a future Cameron Crazy. In ten years my "transvestite" clothing at basketball games won't really matter because you'll still be bagging my groceries no matter what kind of outfit I'm wearing.

:huh:

Cheers!

Neely, make sure you tip him good when he puts the groceries in the car...or else, pimp smack him. On a more serious note, I don't think I have heard a single Giles County fan say that after Tyler leaves, they will still be able to hold their own with anyone in the state. Everyone in P-town has faced reality that once Tyler and Channing graduate, a district title and even more so a region title will not come so easily. However, Giles County will have another flurry as we have seen in the past. Another very talented TEAM of young men will walk into that gym in Pulaski and accomplish all of their goals. Same thing can be said for Columbia. Nobody thought they would amount to anything after Wadele Williams left, but they have taken probably the best team in the mid-state (Franklin) down to the wire and they have beaten a very good Giles County team on its home court.

How many points did Tyler Get? Did you say 40? Where was Columbia's defense?

825553119[/snapback]

There is no doubt that Tyler was the best athlete on the floor and he will get his points....especially when they give it to him almost every play. Not many teams, even Brentwood Academy have been able to shut him down. So you stop the rest of the team which is what Columbia was able to do. And I beleive it was 41 points. Great game for both teams and congrats to Columbia for the big win.